Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria (878 Views)

How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by Firgemachar: 7:11pm On May 25, 2017
Osinbajo has delivered his Biafra address and it has gotten Igbo tongues rolling.

But our Igbo brothers have forgotten so soon that less than 4 years ago, Lt Gen Azubuike Ihejirika, the COAS under the administration of their adopted son, GEJ, swore to defend the unity of the nation Nigeria and warned secessions, mainly his Igbo brothers, to be careful.

The news was all over Nairaland. I am not good at digging up links.

Infact, I dare say that more Biafran activists were summarily executed by the NA under Ihejrika than they have been under Buratai.

The truth is any Igbo president/acting president of Nigeria will say exactly what Osinbajo has said.

Enough said!

3 Likes

Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by padi94(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2017
Seen

Do you know you can get that JOB just by adding a new skill? Whatsapp me on 08060368914. I can get you any Video tutorial for Accounting, Project Management Software tutorials, PMP, Programming, CISCO, SQL, HTML, DBM, InDesign, etc. tutorials.
Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by victorDanladi: 7:21pm On May 25, 2017
the Ijaw slaves are confused!

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:25pm On May 25, 2017
Why all this news everywhere...
Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by Ikology(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
padi94:
Seen

Do you know you can get that JOB just by adding a new skill? Whatsapp me on 08060368914. I can get you any Video tutorial for Accounting, Project Management Software tutorials, PMP, Programming, CISCO, SQL, HTML, DBM, InDesign, etc. tutorials.

Bross what about certificate? You go give us?
Will it be acceptable to Federal Republic
IOCs, Multinationals, Banks?
What about jobs in UAE, Singapore.
And finally will I ever accept it for presidential election?
Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 7:53pm On May 25, 2017
So he shudda sworn to defend ibadan or ijebu,huh? grin
thunda paya kun heas grin

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by Firgemachar: 9:52pm On May 25, 2017
Justiceleague1:
So he shudda sworn to defend ibadan or ijebu,huh? grin

thunda paya kun heas grin

Dont be a dullard!

The thread is in response to those abusing Osinbajo for promising to defend the unity of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by padi94(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2017
Ikology:

Bross what about certificate? You go give us?
Will it be acceptable to Federal Republic
IOCs, Multinationals, Banks?
What about jobs in UAE, Singapore.
And finally will I ever accept it for presidential election?

what Nonsense are you asking me about certificate... Certificates when you get don give you job
Nawa for Nigerian Graduates, am sure that's why some of you are unemployable... that is how you people will be carrying certificates around when you don even know jack about what you have on the certificate... tell me which is better for you, is it to know how to do something and get employed for your knowledge or for you to have the certificate and still be looking for a job? Graduates need to understand that there is a disconnect between their certificates and the labour market... they need to begin to take responsibility for their own learning and advancetheir career.
Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
Firgemachar:

Dont be a dullard!

The thread is in response to those abusing Osinbajo for promising to defend the unity of Nigeria.

I do not know who is actually a dullard. Promise and Swear do not denote the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 25, 2017
It's becoming clear with each passing day, that IPOB is just gang of fraudsters, it keeps degenerating more and more into a passion for fools and degenerates.

As more influential individuals come out to say 'One Nigeria', you find more Ibo people who are scared of IPOB members - due to their violent nature come out in public and say no to IPOB.

Justice Binta pulled a master stroke on Nnamdi Kanu - the moment she asked he proove his Judiasm belief by providing a shortee of repute from the religion. As we know, the east is major religions are catholic and anglican churches.

Nnamdi Kanu is also worthless politically since he has been gagged. Many believe they can use him for political reason, but the fact remains that if you attached yourself to Nnamdi Kanu poltically you have commited political suicide.

Once it's 2019... his hungry IPOB thugs will be to busy chanting APC or PDP - whoever pays the most. By the time they wake up, Buhari/Osinbajo will be saying ... ONE NIGERIA

Nigeria will remain ONE for a hundred more years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 6:45am On May 26, 2017
Firgemachar:

Dont be a dullard!

mental nla nla grin
Re: Ihejirika As COAS Under GEJ Also Swore To Defend The Unity Of Nigeria by afonjadie: 9:16am On May 26, 2017
Afonja OP try growing a mushroom on your head for a brain cause your brain have committed suicide as it is evident on this thread...

He swore alliance to the Nigeria army you said so should he be proctecting Togo? If you want to test his loyalty declare war on SE or Igbo's

Mumu afonjas are they no Igbo's in the U.S army, Pentagon and UK army wouldn't they fight to defend their alliance to these other nations..

You Afonjas have been trying so desperately to redeem the image of your Olodo professor and coordinating puppet, after he erred with that statement.

I am beginning to see the sense in calling you emotionally unstable pricks unity beggars, before I used to think you guys were just Abule slum dwellers grin

Now go grow some mushrooms for a brain, brain dead. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Formation Of New APDA Party By Dokpesi, / Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! / Photos Of Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Visit To Delta State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.