Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation (1679 Views)

Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / The Pastor Who Used Human Bodies for church foundation - (very Graphic) / Pastor That Uses Human Bodies As Part Of His Church Foundation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by Beejayx: 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
I have nothing to say!
See pics

Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by marltech: 7:30pm On May 25, 2017
sad
Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by squash47(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2017
another one from a Bia . . .

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by BLINGZ88: 7:35pm On May 25, 2017
this news is almost 6 months old.
Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 25, 2017

Thats all i have to say.

NCAN .....Ibadan chapter, over to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by danny56: 7:43pm On May 25, 2017
This news is old....but if your aim was to bring the church of God to the ground try again...

I am so glad fake pastors is been caught everyday... It show we have real men of God in churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by Jabioro: 7:49pm On May 25, 2017
Odiegwu..!!!
Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by decatalyst(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
Please don't use the word "pastor"! This is a ritualist!

I wonder the essence of the handcuffs sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by AskProf: 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
Beejayx:
I have nothing to say!
See pics

Aren't you sick?
Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by AskProf: 8:11pm On May 25, 2017
danny56:
This news is old....but if your aim was to bring the church of God to the ground try again...

I am so glad fake pastors is been caught everyday... It show we have real men of God in churches.

Never mind the ret*rds who think it's fashion to write & post from their anus.
Re: Enugu Pastor Uses Human Part To Lay Church Foundation by Beejayx: 4:50am On May 27, 2017
AskProf:

Aren't you sick?
You are

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Attack UBA & First Bank In Lapai Niger State,kill 2 Policemen & A Banker / Man Slaughter Wife And Baby Into Pieces. Graphic! / Man Arrested For Raping A Lady, Recording It, Releasing The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.