Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

From The Womb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From The Womb (1033 Views)

36months Pregnant Woman Seeing Her Baby Coming Out Of Her Womb (see picture) / Newborn-baby-starts-walking-just-minutes-after-leaving-the-womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Womb by SYLVESTER777: 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
The most children ever born to one mother took place in the 18th century in Shuya, Russia, near Moscow. In a total of 27 pregnancies, the wife of a peasant named Feodor Vassilyev gave birth to 69 children. The litters were comprised of 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets, and four sets of quadruplets! The case was reported to Moscow by the Monastery of Nikolskiy on February 27, 1782. Only two of the children born died in infancy. Among all their children, there were no single births.

In Psalm 22 David not only describes his own suffering, but his words move beyond his own experience to describe the coming Messiah. Though he felt forsaken, David remembers the trust he learned at birth. “But you are He who took Me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on My mother’s breast” (Psalm 22:9). The first lesson of life that babies learn is trust. Mothers play a significant role in teaching their little ones to have a sense of security in this often cold and difficult world.

Some mothers have a bigger job because they have more children. Currently, the world’s most prolific mother is Leontina Albina nee Espinosa, of San Antonio, Chile, who in 1981 produced her 55th and last child. Her husband, Gerardo Seconda Albina, states that they were married in Argentina in 1943 and have had five sets of triplets (all boys) before arriving in Chile.

Like David, we can find our source of trust in God. “Our fathers trusted in You; They trusted, and You delivered them” (Psalm 22:5). Though Jesus cried out on the cross, “My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?” He still trusted His life in the Father’s hands. “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit” (Luke 23:46).

The Lord has many children. We can trust the heavenly Father to never forget one of us. Put your trust in God today.

KEY BIBLE TEXTS
I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly. Psalms 22:10

(1) (Reply)

How To Relax During S*x / 13-year-old Catholic Church Mass-servant Killed For Stealing N30 Sachet Milk / Wizkid Conquests Davido, Runtown And Tekno To Sweeps AFRIMA 2017 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.