Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Get A Nigerian Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Nigerian Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money (671 Views)

I Can Create A Nigerian Paypal Acct You Can Send And Receive Payments / Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives. / Is Nigerian Paypal Now Accepting Payments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Nigerian Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money by Preciousojoka(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2017
I will create a paypal account for you that includes Nigeria as your country, your address in Nigeria, your phone number etc.

The best part;
1. You can use it to send and receive payments safely

2. Since its Nigeria based, you don't need to change your IP.

So how much?

Its just N3000

To get an account for yourself or your business, contact me via whatsapp or call +2348161720591

(1) (Reply)

Can We Request For Nairaland To Use Https://? / Get The Best Form These Site / How I Learnt User Interface Design In 2 Months - My Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.