Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) (48163 Views)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by Akiintom: 6:17am On May 26, 2017
This a lie from the pit of hell. Sponsored by an arch-atheist.

According to our pastor - Chris Oyakhilome - a man of God is not just a man, he's an anointed man of God. You see that?
A man of God can't sin!
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by donnie(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2017
missyadorable:
This is why I don't attend church

95% of Pastors are fake

either hiding under the sexual,financial sin or both

Terrible people

Christ embassy no even follow

See this one... consoling yourself?
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by networkrecharg: 7:03am On May 26, 2017
[size=20pt]BUT PASTOR CHRIST O. HAS HIS TRUE SHARE OF PROVED INFIDELITY...

WHAT CAUSED A WHOLE CHURCH TO BE DIVIDED. ...

WOMEN, BABES, GIRLS, TEENAGERS BEWARE OF ALL SO CALLED MEN OF GOD...
FLEE[/size]

oloriooko:
Believers Loveworld aka Christ Embassy is different from Believers World Outreach
OP get your facts right and stop posting thrash cuz you want to make FP
Please confirm your source before posting your story else you can be held accountable
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by roselynbas(f): 7:04am On May 26, 2017
trippleKAY:
believers world ministry is different from believers love world., why are some bloggers so dump?
sad God will judge

Do you mean dumb?
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On May 26, 2017
hodusglobal:
Point of correction, God can never be disgraced...God is difference from human like us. The pastor disgraced himself and not anyone.

but God has feelings, his not haopy with his creation
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by bewla(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2017
hodusglobal:
Point of correction, God can never be disgraced...God is difference from human like us. The pastor disgraced himself and not anyone.
but also the Church name along
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:07am On May 26, 2017
They just keep cumming, don't they?
cool
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by latsy: 8:42am On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls can the op stop using the name of the church in this matter and use the useless man's name?
It's not the church that sent him to destroy that young girl's future.

Let him face the music. Pls stop painting the church black.
Note : Am not a member of Christ Embassy

When he stage manages a miracle magic, you ascribe
it to the church but when he sexually assault a woman as
most pastors do, you quickly reject him.
Where is your conscience ?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by Edelweiss44: 9:05am On May 26, 2017
I am medicine man

[/quote]

You don mad finish but you no know because you still dey waka up & down with suit
MedicMan1role1:
The christian religion is an acceptance of the western sets of value

It is no path to heaven

Its a redemption from hell

I am medicine man

You don mad finish but you no know because you still dey waka up & down with suit
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by bablex01(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2017
He Hs Acting From The Rule Of The Bible When The Bible Supported The Wicked Act
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by factwriter(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2017
hodusglobal:

...but according to Christian belief, God created Man in his own image. And Man is supposed to be a child of God.

So when a child does something great won't the father be "honoured"?

Likewise if a "supposed child" does something bad or dastardly, who should feel disgraced? Neighbours?

Why the double standard now
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by factwriter(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2017
AHCB:
Of course, we know it's the devil's work and members of B.L.W will say "he is only human". Well guess what, the law doesn't give a damn about such baseless sentiment!

Since he did the crime, let him do the time. Thank you Snoop Dog for that line.

"Ain't nothing but a G-thing"
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by factwriter(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls can the op stop using the name of the church in this matter and use the useless man's name?

Really

Would you have advocate same if this dastardly inhuman act was perpetrated by a MUSLIM CLERIC

Would you have exonerated ISLAM as a religion?

Don't answer me, just tell your self the truth in your heart.

Mankind playing "double Standard" since Jurassic era.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by factwriter(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2017
sirelliot:

What he is saying is simple,since u are deliberately do not want to understand.
The write said,'Believers World Outreach A.K.A Christ Embassy.That's very wrong.Christ Embassy is not Believers World Outreach,rather its Believers' Love world Inc.The said pastor is not a Christ Embassy pastor.That's what he wants u to get into ur thick skull.Besides,in Christ Embassy,there is no Rev Sunday Olisa.The only Reverends in Christ Embassy are:Rev Chris Oyakhilome,Rev Tom Amenkhienan,Rev Ray Okocha,Rev Ken Oyakhilome.

Of course what matters to you is not the gravity of the crime committed by someone who is suppose to be a custodian of God's law, but rather, you bother more that your "particular church" is not implicated.

You forget that all Christians on the surface of planet earth worships the same Jesus and that as far as the Christian Bible is concern, entering the kingdom of God would not depend on the "particular church" you attend.

Some times one is tempted to believe you guys (Christians from different denominations) don't really like each other.
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by factwriter(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2017
trippleKAY:
believers world ministry is different from believers love world., why are some bloggers so dump?
sad God will judge

If God devote his time judging the "blogger"

who will judge the pedophile pastor

It's like this "your god" doesn't know his priority.
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by trippleKAY(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2017
factwriter:

If God devote his time judging the "blogger"

who will judge the pedophile pastor

It's like this "your god" doesn't know his priority.
your 'god' and my God are not mate, receive wisdom
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by ekems2017(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2017
Sorry i have to ans you. When it things of religion I don't comment anyhow. It could happen to any member of any church. My point is why always mentioning names of churches and stressing pastor. This evil people have names. Address them by their names and leave church out of this.

The same with tribe. It's causing a lot of problems for Nigeria. If one person from my tribe commits a crime it doesn't mean that everyone from there does the same thing. Same goes with the church. Even the bible says the church is mix with sheep and wolves.

factwriter:

Really

Would you have advocate same if this dastardly inhuman act was perpetrated by a MUSLIM CLERIC

Would you have exonerated ISLAM as a religion?

Don't answer me, just tell your self the truth in your heart.

Mankind playing "double Standard" since Jurassic era.
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:

that's what they always say
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by MedicMan1role1(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2017
Its easy for u a slowpoke to hurl labels and abuse, but you fail to see what is there before your eyes. A glance at your makeup says you are an extreme fundamentalist who don't know his beginning from his end. You are just sadly brainwashed and therefore, you lack the basic requirement to run mad on; A discerning brain

This means we are not at par

I am medicine man

Edelweiss44:

I am medicine man

You don mad finish but you no know because you still dey waka up & down with suit The christian religion is an acceptance of the western sets of value

It is no path to heaven

I am medicine man

Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by factwriter(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Sorry i have to ans you. When it things of religion I don't comment anyhow. It could happen to any member of any church. My point is why always mentioning names of churches and stressing pastor. This evil people have names. Address them by their names and leave church out of this.

The same with tribe. It's causing a lot of problems for Nigeria. If one person from my tribe commits a crime it doesn't mean that everyone from there does the same thing. Same goes with the church. Even the bible says the church is mix with sheep and wolves.

You didn't answer my question (despite I told you to keep the response in your heart but you volunteered to say it "out".

If the atrocities were to have been committed by a MUSLIN CLERIC, would you have advocated "innocence" for his religion (SLAM)?

Or it is only in Christian reps that such dastardly acts should be judged independent of religious affiliation

Simple question.
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by ekems2017(f): 1:58pm On May 26, 2017
I answered you. I said any insane man could do it wether affiliated to religion or not. Let's not use religion to justify everything. Everyman despite of his religion has a level of madness in him.

factwriter:

You didn't answer my question (despite I told you to keep the response in your heart but you volunteered to say it "out".

If the atrocities were to have been committed by a MUSLIN CLERIC, would you have advocated "innocence" for his religion (SLAM)?

Or it is only in Christian reps that such dastardly acts should be judged independent of religious affiliation

Simple question.

Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by Edelweiss44: 3:22pm On May 26, 2017
MedicMan1role1:
Its easy for u a slowpoke to hurl labels and abuse, but you fail to see what is there before your eyes. A glance at your makeup says you are an extreme fundamentalist who don't know his beginning from his end. You are just sadly brainwashed and therefore, you lack the basic requirement to run mad on; A discerning brain

I am medicine man

I said it before, but you are still doubting me; you don mad finish but you no know because you still dey wear suit dey waka upandan dey speak grammar! I pray God brings solution your way. But bros, the witches from your village that are sitting on your case are very powerful o! Just see what they have reduced your life to
MedicMan1role1:

I am medicine man

I said it before, but you are still doubting me; you don mad finish but you no know because you still dey wear suit dey waka upandan dey speak grammar! I pray God brings solution your way. But bros, the witches from your village that are sitting on your case are very powerful o! Just see what they have reduced your life to
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 26, 2017
RealHaute:

Chainsmoker ...sing for us.
I smoke when I'm stressed and it's not a sin!
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by RealHaute: 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
SarahBonetta:

I smoke when I'm stressed and it's not a sin!

What do you smoke?
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by MedicMan1role1(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2017
Its easy for you to say this from behind your computer screen but your stupid mentality does not apply to me. If in your vainglorious head you think witches have sat on my case, its just a mere reflection of you and your lowlife aspiration.

I say this cos its people like you that get hypnotised and brainwashed by god of men into believing their explanation of a book written to capture your mind. if they believed anything in the book in the first place, they will be preaching for revolution of the oppressed from the clutches of mental slavery. And let me clarify for you that christ was a revolutionary.

Poor people like you with this kind of vile mentality and interpretations have been hypnotised into bearing their burdens by the promise of a better thing inside the grave.

kindly go and die

The christian religion is an acceptance of the western sets of value

It is no path to heaven

I am medicine man

Edelweiss44:

Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
RealHaute:

What do you smoke?
Cigarettes, Shisha. You smoke?
Re: Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) by AHCB: 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
SarahBonetta:

Cigarettes, Shisha
Have you tried weed? What brand of cigarette do you smoke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.