Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Legendary Mike Okri Supports Okey Bakassi On His Ongoing Comedy Tour In America. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary Mike Okri Supports Okey Bakassi On His Ongoing Comedy Tour In America. (551 Views)

Okey Bakassi And Wife, Zizi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Mike Okri Supports Okey Bakassi On His Ongoing Comedy Tour In America. by celebritygists(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2017
The Legendary Mike Okri was at Carson, California to support the comic actor 'Okey Bakassi' on his ongoing comedy tour in America.

Okey Bakassi  who is currently having a successful was honored as he was celebrated and recognized by the Mayor and City of Oakland California due all he has archived being a stand up comedian.

"Wow! Thanks to the Mayor and City of Oakland California, for this Proclamation.
I feel very honored. It can only 
be God. Thanks Osagie
#okeybakassilive #okeybakassioutstanding #usatour2017
" The comic actor shared this good news on his Instagram page on Tuesday, May 23 while preparing on his next show.

Source: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/05/legendary-mike-okri-supports-okey.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Legendary Mike Okri Supports Okey Bakassi On His Ongoing Comedy Tour In America. by OKorowanta: 5:43am On May 26, 2017
Mike Okri,Majek Fashek..two legendary musicians who inked their singing prowess in my heart.

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Released The List Of The Richest Kings In Nigeria / Interesting! Tonto Dikeh Goes To Her Son's School In Disguise (photos) / Check Out Adekunle Gold New Hair Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.