Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... (2758 Views)

Raising A New Muslim Generation / Golden Principles Of Raising Children / Serious Consequences Of Falling Short In Raising Children In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mofpearl:

Salam alaykum sis

How are you doing? How is your uncle's wife also doing?

Is she still at home or has she been able to do Xray?
Walaekum salam. ....Alhamdulillahi, we are all fyn......she is still at home.....bt she did a scan when she went to general hospital....tnx so much for your concern
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Asalam alaekum.....tnx for ur support. ...may u all be rewarded In Sha Allah(AMEEN)
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Marhyaam:
Asalam alaekum.....tnx for ur support. ...may u all be rewarded In Sha Allah(AMEEN)

How is she?
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
ALHAMDULLILAHI. ......A new hospital was introduced to my uncle yesterday in osogbo and he was made to understand that they have treated similar cases.....but the doctor declared her condition critical since she can neither sit or walk, so the doctor said he will cum treat her at home twice in a week till her body gets firm a bit so she could be transferred to their hospital.......with the deposit of 45,000......it has not been decided she will go there thou bt the husband thinks it a better option because of fund......MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE OUR HEART TO THE RIGHT PATH....JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Marhyaam:

Salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu sis

How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine? How is Ramadan going?

I think it's important to ask about your well being as well. You have really put in alot of effort for your uncle's wife and may Allah reward you for it.

I just want to ask if any decision has been made regarding the hospital. I think it's important to ask about both hospitals and even do istikhara for whichever will be better.

I also want to ask if funds are still needed. What is the financial situation of the family? How have they been coping with the whole situation? How have you been coping as well?
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mofpearl:

Salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu sis

How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine? How is Ramadan going?

I think it's important to ask about your well being as well. You have really put in alot of effort for your uncle's wife and may Allah reward you for it.

I just want to ask if any decision has been made regarding the hospital. I think it's important to ask about both hospitals and even do istikhara for whichever will be better.

I also want to ask if funds are still needed. What is the financial situation of the family? How have they been coping with the whole situation? How have you been coping as well?
Walaekum salam waramotullahi wabarakatu. ...Torh alhamdulillahi we are all good....Alhamdulillah with everyones help and Almighty Allah's help have gotten the sum of 28,600.....about the hospital issues my uncle thinks the one at osogbo is a better option cos of fund....their financial status is really down cos he as spent alot that was y I was forced to speak out and ask for help since we couldn't leave her to die.......the situation is really bad but we have no choice I strongly believe Allah (S.W.T) is in charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks so much sis.....I really appreciate your concern.......May Allah's favour be with you always......Thanks so much
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Marhyaam:

Walaekum salam waramotullahi wabarakatu. ...Torh alhamdulillahi we are all good....Alhamdulillah with everyones help and Almighty Allah's help have gotten the sum of 28,600.....about the hospital issues my uncle thinks the one at osogbo is a better option cos of fund....their financial status is really down cos he as spent alot that was y I was forced to speak out and ask for help since we couldn't leave her to die.......the situation is really bad but we have no choice I strongly believe Allah (S.W.T) is in charge

Is the doctor seeing her now?

Has the 45 thousand been deposited or is there a need to raise that amount?
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mofpearl:

Is the doctor seeing her now?

Has the 45 thousand been deposited or is there a need to raise that amount?

Yes the doctor is.......The money as been paid,but if I need your assistance anytime I hp u willing to help? because I might need it and I dnt want you to see me as a problem or unserious type...tnx
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 12:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Marhyaam:

Yes the doctor is.......The money as been paid,but if I need your assistance anytime I hp u willing to help? because I might need it and I dnt want you to see me as a problem or unserious type...tnx

Alhamdlliah!

I will PM you regarding the help.
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Empiree: 3:11am On Jun 17, 2017
u should update financial info for future donors
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mofpearl:

Alhamdlliah!
I will PM you regarding the help.
aiit ma'am....jazakillahu khairan
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Empiree:
u should update financial info for future donors
I don't get u sir
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Marhyaam:

aiit ma'am....jazakillahu khairan

I already pmed you. I will use a different email after you respond because I am having problems with the email I used to open this account.
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mofpearl:

I already pm'ed you
will check it right away
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
have replied you..
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Marhyaam:
have replied you..

I didn't receive it.

Just email....

It'll be much easier.
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
I have
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Empiree: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Marhyaam:
I don't get u sir
i meant funding account for donors
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Marhyaam:
I have

Sent you an email with another email account.
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Empiree:
i meant funding account for donors
Abt the financial assistance have gotten 28,600and we have been able to pay the deposit requested by the doctor.....To be candid am very sure we will be asked to pay extra fees bt we have not been told any amount bt if u want to assit or you no anyone who can assist.....The account details is in the first page....tnx for your concern......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mofpearl:

Sent you an email with another email account.
aiit ma'am
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Marhyaam:

Emailed
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Empiree: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Marhyaam:

The account details is in the first page....tnx for your concern......
Ok, thanx. Noted. What wanted to confirm
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Allahu Akbar!!!!!!Alhamdulillah, I thank Almighty Allah the creator of heaven and earth for his protections, provisions , guardians and favours may all praise and àdorations be return unto him.....I hereby acknowledged the love of my fellow nairalanders,those who assisted me in sharing this post,with money or prayers, you people are a rare gem, even if we are families I don't think you gonna do more than this.....your love and assistance has taken me and my family to a very long height so therefore I say a big JAZAKUMULAHI KHAIRAN. ....like I said in my earlier in my post that have gotten 28,600 but as Allah wills I received an alert of 101,175k today, was so amazed that I had to ask someone if it was from the person because the identity was not revealed.....if the donor is here thank you so much,JAZAKUMULAHI KHAIRAN. ...In sha Allah all those who helped either with the sharing of this post or with financial assistance, prayers or with the intention of helping but couldn't help due to one reason or the other may you find favour always,may all the blessings of this holy month of Ramadan be with you and your families,may you never lack, you won't spend your young and old age on sick bed(AMEEN)...its only Almighty Allah(S.W.T) that can reward abundantly....Tnx so u much
Cc:Abdelkabir,mofpearl,demmzy, empiree, fundamentalist and otheothers who I can't rremember their moniker and all silent readers I cant thank you enough, Almighty Allah will surely reward u....
I HEREBY SAY A BIG JAZAKUMULAHI KHAIRAN. .......

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
This account has been activated. ?... NL
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Empiree: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alhamudulilah
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alhamdulliah

1 Like

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Exactly 3weeks ago we had nothing and today we have more than we asked for, Alhamdulillaah! Jazakumullaah khayran to all the donors smiley this makes me remember some narrations on brotherhood, one of it was narrated from Aboo Moosaa that the Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said:

“Verily, the believers are like a structure, each one strengthening the other,” and the Prophet clasped his fingers together.

Another was also narrated from An-Nu’maan bn Basheer that the Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said:

“The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Jazakumullaah khayran...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adefiery05:
This account has been activated. ?... NL

Lol. Seems like it.

Pls check your mail ooo.
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Demmzy15(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alhamdulillah, wallahi, I'm very happy. May Allaah give her quick recovery. As for those who helped in all ways, may Allaah continue to enrich you all.

Chaiiiii, this is a very blessed coconbitant news!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Bid'ah Is Not Acceptable: A Scientific Approach? / Islamic Influence On The Presumption Of Innocence / Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.