Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Wonder Woman Screening In Alamo,Texas Stirs Up Controversy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wonder Woman Screening In Alamo,Texas Stirs Up Controversy (527 Views)

Iru Alamo: Staring Ganiu Nofiu And Taofeek Adewale / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US / Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Woman Screening In Alamo,Texas Stirs Up Controversy by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2017
So there was a special screening of wonder woman in the Alamo Draft house Texas. On a normal basis that'd would bring funny and cool reactions but our sexist male brethren are pissed of because the screening was for only women. I myself fully understand why this is so because this movie is going to be the foundation for future female heroine movies we've been in 75 years and we don't have a decent female superhero movie so the women need this,so I fully agree with the decision made by WB.
Here are some reactions to the all female screening,oh did I forget to say that the Alamo draft house fought the trolls very bravely.

For more news go to http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Migingo Island The Most Densely Populated Island In Africa / Python Dance Operation - 2017 Latest Nigerian Movies African Nollywood Movies / Buy And Install Your Tstv Full Kit At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.