Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju (721 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju by Realcash224(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2017
Operatives of the Zonal Intervention Squad, ZIS, of the Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan, Lagos, have arrested a 47-year-old herbalist Abiodun David for allegedly defrauding a US-based Nigerian man of N4 million.
The victim identified simply as Kazeem, who works as a cab driver in the US, met the herbalist when he visited Nigeria 2016. During his brief stay, he reportedly received PIN numbers of a recharge card on his phone, only to be called by an unidentified person that the numbers were sent to his line in error.
By the time he sent the card back, the stranger called him back to inform him that he had discovered through spiritual means that Kazeem was undergoing difficulties that needed spiritual attention. The stranger was said to have booked an appointment with Kazeem, during which he was introduced to David. Sources close to the victim said:
“The herbalist took Kazeem to a shrine in Ogun State, where he performed the first trick of turning paper into money. The herbalist assured Kazeem that he will prepare concoction that would enable Kazeem to make progress.
“The first concoction, which the herbalist claimed was to make Kazeem spiritually formidable, was given to Kazeem to eat. But when he returned to the US, the herbalist kept demanding for more money from him, aside the one he paid while in Nigeria.
“At a point, Kazeem told him that he would not give him any money again because the charm did not work. The herbalist threatened that he would turn the concoction eaten by Kazeem into poison, which would kill him. Out of fear, he resumed giving him money and the herbalist warned him never to tell anyone about their conversation."
However, the victim sent a text to ZIS, which led to the arrest of the suspect, who hails from Kwara State.
Speaking with Vanguard while being paraded
on Wednesday , at Zone 2, the suspect admitted to have collected money from the victim, but said it was not up to N4 million as claimed.
“I was arrested because I prepared charm of mercy and progress for a man based in USA. “I only charged him N320,000 which I collected in three instalments—N180,000, N80,000 and N60, 000. It was after I was arrested that I was told that I collected N4 million. Sometimes, the charms I prepare may work and at other times, it may not. I have been in this job for three years and this is the first time I would be brought to a police station.
Re: See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju by Jostico: 9:09am On May 26, 2017
Kazem or what they call you that is his job. preparing juju, so you have to respect his profession but Abiodun your salary na cut o
Re: See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju by Buffalo2(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2017
I was almost a victim 3 yrs ago when I returned a recharge pin sent to me. The man called to thank me and promised to make me rich. He called himself Chief Awogbamila of Ife.I got him when he asked me to send just 500 naira worth of airtime to prepare some rubbish for me.
Re: See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2017
Foolish ritualist... Of course thats the 1st time he is brought to the police station, as the threats and blackmail (from other victims) makes them keep quiet instead of reporting this criminal.
Re: See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju by Ehinmola(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2017
I was almost a victim of this good for nothing fraudstars. About 3yrs ago i recieved three recharge pins that one wasiu based in Badagry should sell it so that he can transport himself to ijebu ode for ijebu ode day. I quickly forwarded it back to the sender with sms that it was errorneously sent to my phone. The man of about 80yrs called back to thank me that he never knew there are still honest people in nigeria. He then invited me to see him at ijebu ode. On arriving at ijebu ode he took me to his shrine where he promised to make me rich. I looked around and begin to wonder why the man is not living as a rich man. He said i will have to pay 400,000 to do the sacrifice. I told him i will need to go to my bank to make withdrawal with a view to come back , hence he allowed me to go. Immediately i stepped out i told my driver we should return to lagos. That was how i managed to escape from his claws.
Re: See What Happened To Taxi Driver Who Pay 4 Million For Juju by ezugegere(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2017
That is what happens when people want to get rich over night

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

35year Old Man Defiles Friend’s 13year Old Niece – Gets Her Pregnant / Badoo Storms Lagos Churches, Kills Babies, Mother / Many People Killed This Morning In St Philips Catholic Church Ozubulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.