Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale (459 Views)

Super Clean Infinix Hotnote 4 / Awoof Sales, Infinix Hotnote And Note 2 For Sale (photo) / Infinix Hotnote X551 Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale by princemillla(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2017
It's clean with new battery.
Lil crack on the touch but it didn't affect the calibration.

Asking price 27k

Lagos

Re: Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale by veekid(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2017
Define clean?

Hie many times have you changed the body?
Re: Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale by princemillla(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2017
veekid:
Define clean?

Hie many times have you changed the body?

I won't regard ur comment cuz it's obvious you are kid.
Re: Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale by veekid(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2017
princemillla:

I won't regard ur comment cuz it's obvious you are kid.

You couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment, instead you decided to prove how frustrated and depressed you are with your crappy phone
Re: Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale by princemillla(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2017
veekid:

You couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment, instead you decided to prove how frustrated and depressed you are with your crappy phone

Let me ask u a question. Since u knew it's a crap why did u comment in the first place? I can see how frustrated u are seriously.

Its my fone I can post whatever I like with it. I never sought for you advice or ur input in anyway. U don't go about displaying ur foolishness on every post.

I will ignore ur mention or reply afterwards. Except u want thunder to fire you. Cest fini
Re: Clean Infinix Hotnote For Sale by veekid(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2017
princemillla:

Let me ask u a question. Since u knew it's a crap why did u comment in the first place? I can see how frustrated u are seriously.

Its my fone I can post whatever I like with it. I never sought for you advice or ur input in anyway. U don't go about displaying ur foolishness on every post.

I will ignore ur mention or reply afterwards. Except u want thunder to fire you. Cest fini

Is this how far your stupidity has resulted to? despite the amount invested in you by your humble parents on modest education! Where's the common sense you ought to have received from the 6-3-3-4 education system. It's high time we call Content to come change formation from his 3-4-3 Chelsea success into your life.

(1) (Reply)

ditto / Make Your Home Come To Life And Beautiful With These Art Work / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.