Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight (4391 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
donaldking10:

U ARE A BIG AND MIGHTY JOBLESS FOOL.

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by rekeson: 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
Wow how quickly time flies. In d past, every post or topic by pozihater cum olosho lover was usually greeted with numerous likes and front-page.

But now his posts and topics smells like poo. Everybody including the mods have abandoned him, just like he abandoned his former moniker.

My recommendation is dat d dude should just kill himself cos his life is already on a continuous downward spiral.

But wait o, not even a single like on any of his posts. Olosho pussy lover has finally hit Rock​ Bottom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by nello111: 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
Oga pighater abi what is that your filthy name again. Your hate would make you eat yourself up 1 day. Dumbest Bleep of life. Get the Bleep outta nairaland and do somtin meaningful with your utterly useless life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
nello111:
Oga pighater abi what is that your filthy name again. Your hate would make you eat yourself up 1 day. Dumbest Bleep of life. Get the Bleep outta nairaland and do somtin meaningful with your utterly useless life

Buhahahaha, I died grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 30, 2017
nello111:

All these insults because I followed a more noble path of shunning ponzi schemes. Others are reflecting on the struggle of biafra, while you are throwing unwarranted jabs at a genius. Ur case is pathological. No credits for u.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2017
rekeson:
Wow how quickly time flies. In d past, every post or topic by pozihater cum olosho lover was usually greeted with numerous likes and front-page.

But now his posts and topics smells like poo. Everybody including the mods have abandoned him, just like he abandoned his former moniker.

My recommendation is dat d dude should just kill himself cos his life is already on a continuous downward spiral.

But wait o, not even a single like on any of his posts. Olosho pussy lover has finally hit Rock​ Bottom

I didn't start this battle against Ponzi schemes because of likes, I did because I am Sgt Ponzi Hater and I will fight for the truth no matter how unpopular it becomes.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 10:12pm On May 30, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I went into hibernation mode after making a valid prophecy about GHWW. The people who lost their money needed less of me then. Now that another phase of the same deadly and crook schemes is back it's only sane to start educating the few willign to learn long enuf.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Idiot FYI am on ghww and no damn thing happened to it.
it's still paying people quietly. as a Mata of fact, am even receiving alerts right now am wasting my precious time replying a big jobless fool like u. I can send u screenshots if you need Proof.
Your useless plans didn't work.

they are now smart enough to stay away from this useless nairaland forum by creating their own forum.
I suggest mmm should do same too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 10:16pm On May 30, 2017
I've made 475k in total from ghww since January.

we are busy making money and ur jobless broke'ass is using the little u have to patronize oloshos.
u will die young because H.I.V is real.

receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 30, 2017
Useless son of a bitch

3 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 30, 2017
MMM for Life grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 10:20pm On May 30, 2017
if your mother had aborted u when u were still in her womb, people would have said she's wicked and heartless.
but i think she's more wicked for bringing a monster like u into this world.
as u pray for the down-fall of people, so shall it never be well with u.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 30, 2017
donaldking10:
if your mother had aborted u when u were still in her womb, people would have said she's wicked and heartless.
but i think she's more wicked for bringing a monster like u into this world.
as u pray for the down-fall of people, so shall it never be well with u.

It is well with my soul. I've never wished anyone bad, rather I clamour for people to make healthier and better choices.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 11:42pm On May 30, 2017
sgtponzihater:

It is well with my soul. I've never wished anyone bad, rather I clamour for people to make healthier and better choices.

Fvck You!

3 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 3:14am On May 31, 2017
Fvcking Bastad!
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by sexaddict08(m): 4:17am On May 31, 2017
charlzz:
joblessness, keep making shit articles about mmm, for ur information, i have collected 90,000 naira so far from my 2016 mavro and have been paid everything from my 2017 mavro. i repeat, keep making shit articles

use your brain, na so e take dey start. use your brain bro, don't be responsible in making people go back to Mmm. its a ponzi n its not sustainable.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 7:12am On May 31, 2017
sexaddict08:

use your brain, na so e take dey start. use your brain bro, don't be responsible in making people go back to Mmm. its a ponzi n its not sustainable.

sex-addict, your name says it all.
your name actually proves how useless and stupid u are, so there's no point replying you because your sex-addicted brain wouldn't be able to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by sexaddict08(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2017
donaldking10:

sex-addict, your name says it all.
your name actually proves how useless and stupid u are, so there's no point replying you because your sex-addicted brain wouldn't be able to comprehend.

u know how u can use biscuits to lure a child, that's what Mmm is doing to u. like I said earlier, use your brain.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 9:04am On May 31, 2017
sexaddict08:

u know how u can use biscuits to lure a child, that's what Mmm is doing to u. like I said earlier, use your brain.

fool am not on mmm. all am saying is for u to leave people alone to live their lives and make their choices.
u guys should stop fooling yourselves by putting your eyes in2 someone else's business.

2 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
donaldking10:

fool am not on mmm. all am saying is for u to leave people alone to live their lives and make their choices.
u guys should stop fooling yourselves by putting your eyes in2 someone else's business.

Your biscuit brain is too pliable to engage in any intelligent discussion. How my post which I didn't force anyone to read is causing you sleepless night leave me totally surprised.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Your biscuit brain is too pliable to engage in any intelligent discussion. How my post which I didn't force anyone to read is causing you sleepless night leave me totally surprised.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

u are an idiot.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by EmekaEmeruwa: 8:19pm On May 31, 2017
God bless mmm,i just bought a brand new lap top with mmm.(next taget is .?...)

1 Like

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by iloveunity(f): 8:40pm On May 31, 2017
Nothing on Earth is eternal ...pls understand that ...again, I say pls understand that!!!

I see people type MMM is not sustainable , is your place of work sustainable??..

Pls tell me one thing here on Earth that is forever!

We are all humans and we throw our tentacles where it will catch something...we may be lucky and may not be lucky....the truth is, some will have a big smile..just like the way MMM is putting big smiles in my home...

For your information...payment for my child's study in the US after her GRE and many more was part gain from MMM!...the eagle that soars high!!

2 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2017
iloveunity:
Nothing on Earth is eternal ...pls understand that ...again, I say pls understand that!!!

I see people type MMM is not sustainable , is your place of work sustainable??..

Pls tell me one thing here on Earth that is forever!

We are all humans and we throw our tentacles where it will catch something...we may be lucky and may not be lucky....the truth is, some will have a big smile..just like the way MMM is putting big smiles in my home...

For your information...payment for my child's study in the US after her GRE and many more was part gain from MMM!...the eagle that soars high!!

Stop deceiving urself. MMM is not sustainable and is evil, and is wicked and is not for any serious minded person.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 9:09pm On May 31, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Stop deceiving urself. MMM is not sustainable and is evil, and is wicked and is not for any serious minded person.

u must die poor!!!
since u don't wanna share in others happiness.
wasted sperm.
I blame your useless mum for giving birth 2 a beast like u.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
I wish I can lay my hands on u. animals like u don't deserve 2 be alive.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 31, 2017
donaldking10:
I wish I can lay my hands on u.
animals like u don't deserve 2 be alive.

U became a murderer the day u deceived unsuspecting people into Ponzi schemes. If life were in ur hands the devil would be a learner. Why u can't ignore my harmless thread is my biggest worry
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 9:43pm On May 31, 2017
sgtponzihater:

U became a murderer the day u deceived unsuspecting people into Ponzi schemes. If life were in ur hands the devil would be a learner. Why u can't ignore my harmless thread is my biggest worry

one way or another u shall meet what's coming 2 u.
u are gonna mistakenly reveal ur identity one day.
& d outcome won't b funny 4 u.
almost d whole federation is on the look'out 4 u.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 9:49pm On May 31, 2017
who's the murdered here??
someone who derives joy in causing unnecessary panic that would get people's hard earned money stuck.
u've done it before, it almost worked but u didn't succeed, now u are re-strategizing.
am not on mmm, but what u are doing is wicked.
so, as a mata of fact u are d murder here. & u must pay 4 it.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
donaldking10:

one way or another u shall meet what's coming 2 u.
u are gonna mistakenly reveal ur identity one day.
& d outcome won't b funny 4 u.
almost d whole federation is on the look'out 4 u.

my picture & my skul is on my profile.
why don't u man'up and upload yours with your location.
freedom fighters don't hide their identity.
u were talking about Biafra initially, imagine if Nnamdi Kalu had hidden his identity, would anyone have believed him or taken him serious??

so u can talk to me whenever u are ready to be a man.
for now u are nothing but a coward hiding in the shadow.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
donaldking10:

my picture & my skul is on my profile.
why don't u man'up and upload yours with your location.
freedom fighters don't hide their identity.
u were talking about Biafra initially, imagine if Nnamdi Kalu had hidden his identity, would anyone have believed him or taken him serious??

so u can talk to me whenever u are ready to be a man.
for now u are nothing but a coward hiding in the shadow.

It's a shame I've been bandying words with a kid who is still struggling with university courses and living in a rented cubicle. That's my bad, no more words for u till u graduate successfully from ur school. The same school I finished years back victoriously. Na to shave ur bia bia first. "A jeku iya lo je". And Nnamdi Kanu is a hopeless and helpless Lunatic, Ipob is a scam, Afenifere are clueless, and being an Easterner will never make me support Kanu. Biafra will be achieved but not thru Kanu

1 Like

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
sgtponzihater:

It's a shame I've been bandying words with a kid who is still struggling with university courses and living in a rented cubicle. That's my bad, no more words for u till u graduate successfully from ur school. The same school I finished years back victoriously. Na to shave ur bia bia first. "A jeku iya lo je". And Nnamdi Kanu is a hopeless and helpless Lunatic, Ipob is a scam, Afenifere are clueless, and being an Easterner will never make me support Kanu. Biafra will be achieved but not thru Kanu

fool this is currently my 2nd degree.
am a graduate of med- lab science, and am currently in for Medicine and Surgery. currently in my 300 level.
so u see, i ain't a jobless kid like u.
I've gat a future unlike u.
maggot.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 10:29pm On May 31, 2017
u graduated years back, and what do u have 2 show 4 it?? if u are responsible, u would be so busy working. u won't have time 4 nairaland the way u do. so that shows how jobless and frustrated u are. now i see where your problems are coming from.
no wonder u were pricing third-hand tokumbo cars. I pity u. shame on u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mmm United Is Back / U WANT TO KNOW MORE IN BLOGGING/WORDPRES/ONLINE MONEY PLATFORM? Join Here / Best Company Shares / Stocks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.