Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Get $25 Sign Up Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get $25 Sign Up Today (460 Views)

Another Great Session Coming Up Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get $25 Sign Up Today by Samabu07(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2017
Hello every one, my initial thread was deleted by the mod/not (I guess). I am here to announce another opportunity that might help us earn passively. So give me 5 mins of your time.

It is an advertising company sharing revenue, if you are conversant with such a niche, you should know what I am saying. If this is your first time of getting to know about it, i urge you to learn on this today

Sign up now and get a $25 bonus as a new member that can be use to buy Adspack. This is only for a LIMITED TIME. As of the 27th May 2017 at 11:30pm, this offer will expire which means you want to get in you will need to buy an Adspack from at least $5.

There are other way of earning (referral; optional though but who doesnt want money)

Get your $25 now >>>>> http://www.restoreclix.com/?ref=samsonmantle

Ensure you use your referral link for sign up, thanks as you comply.
Re: Get $25 Sign Up Today by cifo1145(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Samabu07 post=56891832]Hello every one, my initial thread was deleted by the mod/not (I guess). I am here to announce another opportunity that might help us earn passively. So give me 5 mins of your time.

It is an advertising company sharing revenue, if you are conversant with such a niche, you should know what I am saying. If this is your first time of getting to know about it, i urge you to learn on this today

Sign up now and get a $25 bonus as a new member that can be use to buy Adspack. This is only for a LIMITED TIME. As of the 27th May 2017 at 11:30pm, this offer will expire which means you want to get in you will need to buy an Adspack from at least $5.

There are other way of earning (referral; optional though but who doesnt want money)

Get your $25 now >>>>> http://www.restoreclix.com/?ref=samsonmantle

Hello OP I'm interested but can we discuss this expressly on whatsapp....my whatsapp is 09033964822......#if u want something do it yourself ....
Re: Get $25 Sign Up Today by Samabu07(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=cifo1145 post=56892052][/quote]

Sent you message on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Lands That Appreciate Very Fast(more Than 500%) Now / I Need A DAF 45 Truck To Be Paid For In 3 Years. / Make Free Bitcoin At Your Leisure Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.