Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

See The Model That Makes £77k Yearly By Posing With Her Massive Boobs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Model That Makes £77k Yearly By Posing With Her Massive Boobs (985 Views)

Aww! Slay Queen Shows Off Her Massive Boobs And Thick Toe / OMG! Nigerian Actress Adanma Luke Shows Massive Boobs In New Music Video! Must W / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Model That Makes £77k Yearly By Posing With Her Massive Boobs by barnaby04(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2017
Allegra Cole, 47, a former piano teacher abandoned her noble teaching job to work for the showy modelling profession. In order to make an impact in her new profession, she got her breast enlarged to a size that you can’t just marvel at.

Today, Allegra says she finds it difficult to tie her shoelaces due to her 34MM massive sized breasts.

She was raised in the core values of Mormon in the church but as she grew older and after childbirth, she began to desire bigger and firmer breasts which made her go under the knife.

After her first cosmetic surgery that increased her 34C breast to 34CC, she began selling pictures of her big boobs online which fetched her a lot of money through which she did the second surgery to increase her boobs to this present massive 34MM size.

According to her, she has spent an estimated figure of $75,000 (£57,000) to take her boobs size to where it is today.

Allegra describes herself as someone who craves for bigger boobs, hear her: She said: "After my first enhancement, I didn't feel like it was enough for me because bigger is better in my mind.

"I've actually got 'boob greed' - I see something that I love, that is clearly bigger than I am, and I think, 'Oh, I am greedy for that.' You know I just want it.

"The word 'greed' does have a kind of negative connotation but I did this for myself and the more that I did, the more that I wanted to do.
What gives Allegra joy and more satisfaction today is the fact that her boobs modelling career fetch her about $100,000 (£77,000) yearly which her piano teaching job couldn’t have paid her.

Visit the source website to see more of her pictures

http://www.newsonlinenaija.com/see-model-makes-100000-yearly-posing-massive-boobs/

Re: See The Model That Makes £77k Yearly By Posing With Her Massive Boobs by hodusglobal(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2017
Those balls fit blind person o shocked .FIFA should patronize this woman for the balls to be used in Russia 2018 World Cup Tournament.
Re: See The Model That Makes £77k Yearly By Posing With Her Massive Boobs by Chanchit: 11:56am On May 26, 2017
So people pay to watch this!?
Re: See The Model That Makes £77k Yearly By Posing With Her Massive Boobs by AkQWA: 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
Fake all through.

(1) (Reply)

Download New Free Beat-love Sick-emmanuella#3_prod By Kvee / We Need Good Artisans In Abuja, Lagos Ph & Other States / Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.