Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Monetize Youtube Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Monetize Youtube Account (434 Views)

Paypal Account And Youtube Account Needed / Nigeria 1.28 Subs Youtube Account For Sale / If You Have A Monetize Youtube Channel You Want To Sell Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Youtube Account by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2017
Good morning,my fellow nairalander i want you to enlighten me on how to go about youtube account monetization have done my possible better to understand it but still i dont get it, if you really expert on this kindly add me up on whatsapp 09022530949
Moreso, is this youtube monetization really exist , i also need you comment on that
Re: How To Monetize Youtube Account by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2017
It's very easy but you'd find it hard to earn except you are really doing interesting original videos. Monetization is not the problem. The problem is conversion of views to money.

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Your BTC For Tbc (the True Future Coin) / Are You Familiar With Alliance In Motion Global Business? / Cartoon Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.