Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. (599 Views)

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner Attend John Mccain Funeral In President Donald Trump / Jared Kushner And Ivanka Trump Worth Up To $700M In Combined Assets / Trump’s Son-in-law, Jared Kushner, Will Be Senior Adviser To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2017
1. Jared Kushner during his clearance proceedings did not disclose his contacts with Russian officials and although he called it an error, one is drawn to the conclusion that it happened deliberately.

2. Jared attended Harvard University, where his father donated $2.5 millions.

3. Jared bought the New York Observer newspaper for $10 million dollars – at the age of 25.

4. Jared’s father, Charles, pleaded guilty to 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering in 2004. Charles was sentenced to 14 months in jail. Jared was thrust into running Kushner Companies while his father was in jail.

5. Jared complained about the media's handling of his father's criminal activities.

6. It’s said that he was responsible for Chris Christie’s firing – payback for the governor’s involvement in the prosecution of his father.
Re: Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by vedaxcool(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin Lalasticlala frontpage please.

Abeg mindfulness what is Trump SIL . Kushner is in for it the persistent lies by trump people clearly shows they have something sinister to hide.
Re: Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by crackhaus: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Mindfulness...baby, how are ya? grin

Come in here, say hi to your daddy yo. Don't be shy

2 Likes

Re: Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
crackhaus:
Mindfulness...baby, how are ya? grin

Come in here, say hi to your daddy yo. Don't be shy

gringrin

Happy New Year!
Re: Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by crackhaus: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mindfulness:

gringrin

Happy New Year!
There she is, smiley
Happy new year to you too.

What's good?
Foreign affairs is now your playground eh, you just couldn't bear not having me around to play with over at family section..yes? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
crackhaus:

There she is, smiley
Happy new year to you too.

What's good?
Foreign affairs is now your playground eh, you just couldn't bear not having me around to play with over at family section..yes? grin

You think highly of yourself and I like it but I haven't taken any notice of your absence. grin
Re: Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by crackhaus: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mindfulness:

You think highly of yourself and I like it but I haven't taken any notice of your absence. grin

Shut up cheesycheesy

I give it you though, no one else ever knew how to give me good comebacks like you do...but gods be damned that you didn't notice. grin

1 Like

Re: Jared Kushner (Trump's SIL) Under Investigation. by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-russia/trump-could-be-interviewed-within-weeks-in-russia-probe-washington-post-idUKKBN1EX1PM

Trump could be interviewed within weeks in Russia probe - Washington Post

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump could be interviewed within weeks as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

Mueller raised the issue of interviewing Trump during a meeting in late December with the president’s lawyers, John Dowd and Jay Sekulow, the Post said. The interview, which would deal with a limited portion of questions, could take place within the next several weeks, the Post said, citing a person close to the president.

Sekulow and Dowd did not immediately respond to requests for comment about the Washington Post report. White House attorney Ty Cobb declined to comment on it, saying it was policy not to comment on communications with the special counsel’s office.

(1) (Reply)

Countries With The Highest Prevalence Of Child Marriages In The World / U.S Panics As Devastating “hurricane Harvey”hits Texas - Photos / Spain To Trigger Direct Rule On Catalonia To Crush Independence Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.