Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) (44983 Views)

Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS / A Stepfather Did This To His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette / Man Injures His Househelp In Lagos For Stealing His Money (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Jabioro: 2:00pm On May 26, 2017
I hope that motherfucker has been arrested, put to where he belonged.. charge him for attempted homicide, cause grievous damages to boy body.. jail him for life.. Nonsense..
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On May 26, 2017
dfrost:

Stepfather to the boy as said by the article.

Either by birth, by adoption or by marriage as long as father ends it no problem
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2017
dfrost:

But it shouldn't have warranted such an action. That's too devilish. cry
You by any chance think what the barbarian did is okay by me shocked
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by udison(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
Buhari
You will never go unpunished
Y are u blaming buhari
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 26, 2017
Them don kill him father
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
Black people are evil subhumans.Blacks hurt children and women. Animals pretending to be human.

Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Rastamann: 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
Animal in human skin!
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by dfrost: 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
AuroraB:
You by any chance think what the barbarian did is okay by me shocked

Nope. That's not what I meant. I was referring to the child not picking up what he said correctly.
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
Frustration is bad
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On May 26, 2017
AuroraB:
embarassed Could be the kid didn't hear him right sad
Chai embarassed
abeg no let me vex with you o
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by preciousbibi(f): 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
u are a disgrace to humanity
NwaObinkita:
angry

Even the bible says "Man shall not live by bread alone"

Children need to understand this..

A little smoke, a little poke and your worries become a joke.
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Giwa80(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
Get Well Soon
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Giwa80(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
I Pray U Get Well Soon
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg no let me vex with you o
Here comes another undecided
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
AuroraB:
Here comes another undecided
i dey warn you o
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by uju22(f): 2:37pm On May 26, 2017
can you imagine the boy was even trying to save his KIDNEY, nonsense
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by engrlarex(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

I just hope Buhariphobia won't kee you..
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by wetindeyhappen: 2:37pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by donqx: 2:42pm On May 26, 2017
Ha
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Kbanka: 2:43pm On May 26, 2017
LivingHuman:

According to a report by CalabarHotspot, the boy (who now has a deep cut on his right hand) was rescued by a [/b]child rights organization, Basic Rights Counsel[b].

Is this an individual? If no, i want to knw how an organization saved the boy
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2017
dfrost:

Nope. That's not what I meant. I was referring to the child not picking up what he said correctly.
It's likely the kid didn't hear him right. You know? Kids will always be kids. This man is a good example of a beast.
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
BCJAY:
He should be arrested and the mother is looking? Arrest both of them asap.

What could she have done? Stop him and get matcheted too? Do you even know if she has been suffering D.V
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by jonbellion(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Even the bible says "Man shall not live by bread alone"

Children need to understand this..

A little smoke, a little poke and worries become a joke.
your stupidity is disturbing
embarassed
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Georgville(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2017
Nigerians sef! Is it everything we see online we believe? Bloggers would just get a random pictures, caption what ever they like with the picture, post online and we will read and start cursing. We are too gullible. I can't say when that "6 year old boy" sustained that wound, but that cut shld be up to 5 days or so while the report says "yesterday".

We can believe for Africa.
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by columbus007(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2017
this is maliciuos,all because of bread in place of cigerette shocked
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Zalza: 3:22pm On May 26, 2017
This is absurd... but the pix shown couldn't be a 6 year old baby.....
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 26, 2017
wtf
Re: Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) by eodavids(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2017
Oh no!

We had a good news from calabar on how a kind neighbour built house for his poor childless neighbour; why is this wicked act occurring in the same calabar simultaneously?
Why Can't people and group be known for goodly attributes solely?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video) / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.