Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,242 members, 7,849,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? (393 Views)

How Has Sanwo-Olu Fared In Eight Months As Lagos State Governor? / May 29 1999- May 29 2019: How Have We Fared? / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by Naijiant: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
On May 29, 2017, the Buhari administration will have spent two years in charge of Nigeria, reaching the halfway mark in running with the mandate Nigerians collectively handed to them in the 2015 General Elections. Just as importantly, President Buhari’s party, the All Progressives Congress, would have spent two years with the majority of seats in the two chambers of Nigeria’s National Assembly, apart from being the ruling party in 24 of Nigeria’s 36 States.

In the lead up to the 2015 elections, the Buhari Campaign made 171 promises to Nigerians, at different campaign stops, and in several documents, forming the basis of a social contract between the incoming government and the people whose votes they desperately sought.
See details of a performance review of the Buhari admin: https://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/two-years-buhari-government-fared/
Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by Paperwhite(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2017
Nobody needs to tell anybody that this government have been a catastrophic failure of unimaginable proportion except the fellas's reasoning have been contaminated with the APC's lying virus.Okay just try say"Sai Baba" anywhere now then come here to tell us your findings. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
BUhari is re charging airtime for govment officials Plus free wifi

Kai dat 1 I don do

1 Like

Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by Amberon: 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by Dreamchasers31(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2017
Nothing has been achieved for the past 2 years
Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by ProjectNaija(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2017
To label buhari's government a monumental failure would be a gross under estimation of the problems his bigoted, archaic, daft and directionless govt has caused. Buhari is clearly the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria since the end of the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by Paperwhite(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2017
[/b]"....... Buhari is clearly the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria since the end of the civil war[b]. Bull's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by SalamRushdie: 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
Green tea I used buy from 300 naira two years ago is now 1850 for a pack
Re: Two Years In, How Has The Buhari Government Fared? by Nbote(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2017
I think d right question shld b "How bad has d Buhari led govt been" ... On a scale of bad it came worst...

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Ikpeazu Extends Invitation To Kalu, Otti, Nwosu, Ogah, Others / "I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Made Me Commissioner' - Osinbajo / Revoke Kanu's Bail, South East Assembly Tells Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.