Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) (43199 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2017
KemjikaEme:
There is no mention of Agbokim water falls in Cross river state.
I saw a documentary on the waterfalls on Nta and i was really impressed,just like one of the tour guides in the docu,a developed tourism sector can drive the economy of the host community.
Unfortunately,the govt doesn't really invest in tourism.
Ask Egypt, Israel and India etc,how much they are making out of tourism! It is a big business in the developed world. Smh!

If you haven't been there yet, trust me it's worth visiting
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Visit tourist centers 1,2,3,4,6 at your own risk.

1. Don't go with SUV or off road truck, BH(Boko Haram) will sieze them from you.
2. Lodge in the Army barracks and don't sleep with both eyes.
3. Stay away from thier women and mind your bizness
4. Don't go with kids or young girls, heard of chibok?
5. Ermmm...

As for the badagry beach, don't go at night or during festive holidays otherwise you might get mugged. It's more or less free to enter so every jack n harry would be there.

Feel free to quote me as usual, i don talk my own.

Are you sure you are not a sadist? Do you know how many people can get jobs from being employed as tourists guides to these places yet you had to post evil comments about each place, you must be a Biafran
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you sure you are not a sadist? Do you know how many people can get jobs from being employed as tourists guides to these places yet you had to post evil comments about each place, you must be a Biafran

LOL yes I am biafran and a sadist. Tourist from other countries are not safe in your so called tourist centers, people like you can still go there and enjoy yourself because the extremist aren't targeting you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country / Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) / Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.