Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, (902 Views)

Man Who Cut Off His Cousin’s Manhood Because Of N3500, Says He Doesn’t Regret It / "I Am Coming To Nigeria In A Private Jet" - Bobrisky Says As He Shows Of New Loo / Wizkid Says He Is ‘daddy Yo’ As He Ushers In Dope New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, by MillionDollars: 2:55pm On May 26, 2017
http://uncova.com/bobrisky-says-he-menstruates-monthly-narrates-the-excruciating-pains-he-goes-through

Cross-dresser Boborisky has declared he’s among the women in the world who observe their monthly period discharge.

The self acclaimed King of Snapchat took to his account to curse out at “Guys” who claims likes him without giving him some cash.

He wrote: “Imagine I’m going through hard pain here… one idiot will now tell me he/she likes me without giving me some dollars. I will swear for you”.

He also ranted about the intimacy in relationships, He says he supports the notion that ladies should demand from cash from their partners after some rounds of intercourse. He wrote:

“I was arguing with some guys three days ago… When the guy said girls should bill them for s*x …Because the two party enjoy it. And my response was that what if the girl don’t need you. You were the one who like her so you need to spend on her.”

Then he made a shocking revelation that got us all confused. He said:

“I will go through pain while trying to look good for you. I won’t ear what I like just because I want to keep my shape for you. My monthly period comes with so much pain. While drilling me on bed I’m goings-on through pain probably because your d is too big.

He continued:

“With all this I mentioned yet you will tell me I won’t charge you. Story for the God. I you can’t pay move to a cheaper girl. Period no be by force.”

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, by softMarket(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
And na woman born this one abi?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, by Kondomatic(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
Bobrisky is mad
Re: Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 26, 2017
angry

Oohh his azz must be bleeding sha coz the D so big...
Re: Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, by Epositive(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2017
is he trying to tell us his anus actually leaks every month or what? angry
Re: Bobrisky Says He Menstruates Monthly, by mikky4764(f): 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
This man don kolo finish

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs To Be Recolonize - Trump, US Pres. / Oruk Anam Pdp Unity Cup Kicks Off 10th November / Subscription Management In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.