Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

“igbos Shouldn’t Complain About Marginalization” - Ngigi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “igbos Shouldn’t Complain About Marginalization” - Ngigi (318 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Sadiya Farouq Debunks “Igbos Shouldn’t Expect Money During COVID-19" Report / Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“igbos Shouldn’t Complain About Marginalization” - Ngigi by areaofgist(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, has asked the South-east to stop complaining of marginalisation by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

He lamented that all his efforts to persuade the Igbo to wisely invest in Buhari’s presidential bid in 2015 failed because of lack of co-operation by many South-east leaders, who threw their weigh behind former President Goodluck Jonathan.

“This is not a question I should answer because I’m a politician. But before these things happened, before the government of Jonathan failed, I went to all the Igbo fora to tell them that the Jonathan government will fall”, he told Thisday.

“I went to our Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo in Enugu twice. They could not even reply to a letter written by Gen. Buhari, seeking for a meeting with them”, he added.

Ngige, revealed how he went to Lagos and convened an Igbo stakeholders forum in William Nwodo’s house in Ikoyi, Lagos in 2014, where he analysed the voting pattern in Nigeria and told them that even if they did not want to support Buhari, they should give him 25% of their votes.

continue reading here: http://www.areaofgist.com/2017/05/igbos-didnt-invest-in-buharis-campaign.html
Re: “igbos Shouldn’t Complain About Marginalization” - Ngigi by Airforce1(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2017
Smh for this man
Re: “igbos Shouldn’t Complain About Marginalization” - Ngigi by buchai: 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
with the title I will ask "Ngige I nokwa ya?.
Re: “igbos Shouldn’t Complain About Marginalization” - Ngigi by Indiaindia: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
NGIGE IS RIGHT. IBOS ALONE HAVE OCCUPIED THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY AND MOST SECTORS, YET THEY ARE COMPLAINING RUBBISH. NOW WHAT SECTORS HAVE THE SOUTH SOUTH OCCUPIED?
Re: “igbos Shouldn’t Complain About Marginalization” - Ngigi by Indiaindia: 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
IBOS DONT LOVE TO HEAR TRUTH. NGIGE IS A WISE MAN. SOME IBOS CAN BE WISE. GOD BLES NGIGE

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget / Evidence Against You Was Insufficient And Washy, CCT Tells Saraki / What The Bible Says About Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.