Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. (1319 Views)

Please, I Need Help From Well Meaning Nigerians / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) / Yesterday Gov Aregbesola Play Draughts In Honour Of Late Mrs Kolawole . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by hopeyemih(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2017
please help me push this to the front page. Thanks

Here is Kolawole Olaniyi Emmanuel, a 400l law student of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, not just a barrister at equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent and fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his old self, this lacerates the heart to no limits
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the university of Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH),and
Since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die..
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi. Help save him from this excruciating pain and more. Imminent dangers
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
#SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by hopeyemih(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
hopeyemih:
Here is Kolawole Olaniyi Emmanuel, a 400l law student of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, not just a barrister at equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent and fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his old self, this lacerates the heart to no limits
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the university of Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH),and
Since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die..
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi. Help save him from this excruciating pain and more. Imminent dangers
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
#SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi

cc lalasticlala
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by ademasta(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2017
Hmmmm, i think they say there is herbal solution for hepatitis B

May God heal him
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
I wish God can swap my health with his...he deserves to live more than i do.
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by gidimasters(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2017
crotonite:

Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by nelsonebby(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2017
crotonite:
sell ur kidneys to provide funds.
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2017
cry
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by jamesbridget13(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2017
I wish u safe recovery. I am not capable to help but I pray that God raise helpers for u
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
cry
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by vincent561(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
Someone should confirm this please.
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
nelsonebby:
sell ur kidneys to provide funds.
Diuretic
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by Treyknowles(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2017
vincent561:
Its True,i Am An Eksuite.You Can Check Eksu Su Press On Facebook For Confirmation.
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by falcon01: 8:17pm On May 27, 2017
vincent561:
are you gonna help or you are just trying to cause a scene here
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 27, 2017
Cc
Tehn
Mynd44
Lalasticlala;kindly consider this post on the front page. He needs all the help he can get. Thanks

Seun
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by ibkonekt(m): 5:36am On May 28, 2017
falcon01:
are you gonna help or you are just trying to cause a scene here

What is the crime in asking for confirmation, 1or dont u know that scam exist that may even be painted with far more saddening details.
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by ibkonekt(m): 5:36am On May 28, 2017
Treyknowles:
Its True,i Am An Eksuite.You Can Check Eksu Su Press On Facebook For Confirmation.

Thanks for this
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by falcon01: 8:11am On May 28, 2017
ibkonekt:

What is the crime in asking for confirmation, 1or dont u know that scam exist that may even be painted with far more saddening details.
why cant you confirm yourselv before you make people start contemplating as you can see you were the first to start that
Re: A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. by vincent561(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2017
Treyknowles:
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Electrical Engineer Electrician For Wiring Job In Lagos / Everybody Is Going Crazy For This New Song By Olamide WO!! Check The Video Out / Chinese Restaurant Offers Discounts Based On Women’s Breast Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.