Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,790 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (37917 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
Nbote:

Sarrki dat has been missing in action for some time now.. He's even confused on his BMC role now as its getting harder to find fresh excuses except for d usual one which has gone stale so he now claims to b a patriot. Jus create a thread now accusing GEJ of anything at all and he'll com running with immediate alacrity...
he is yet to receive any alert from the London vegetable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nbote(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2017
aolawale025:

For the fact that GEJ kept quiet for a long while made the APC get away with a lot of lies. And sadly many gullible people still believe those lies even in the face of true facts

It's really gullible ones who kip falling for their lies.. It's so clear to see thru d lies but morons jus chose to kip a closed eyes to d truth..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by garrimallam: 9:41pm On May 26, 2017
Hell Rufai the small poo that spoils anus in never tired in Lying talk less of now he is enclaves by a lying government who careless in trading insults and lies even if is their mother that is involved, Ask his co-pilot LAIR MOHAMED.

Kathmandu:
Elrufai is just a local boy with a Lying spirit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by marazzina7: 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
GOD will surely judge rufai

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 26, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by booblacain(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
God punish this bastard and the prostitute he is writing this lie for. The same father of stealing and thieves that immediately cease money meant for dredging River Niger to his hometown.? So the bastard mean to tell us that Lagos an ACN state then could not meet criteria that smaller states led by criminals pdpthieves met? Save your lies for the he goat cownu and his shildren of hate and malice. Mad man.
This one has caught the Omenka disease, no more meaningful contribution. Continue, you will soon run mad like him. What you do not know is that a stone has been placed in front of all of you, and you will continue to stumble over it.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Duru009(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2017
Only #333 million dats still too much oooo !!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nbote(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
D funny thing with some of d senseless morons supporting d midget is dat dey have absolutely no idea what d ecological fund is and its purposes. Ignorance and illiteracy is indeed a disease.. Someone really needs to help @vedaxcool in particular get spare sense ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Keballl: 10:08pm On May 26, 2017
obailala:
Now I have no clue what the ecology funds are all about; but reading this entire rebuttal, I couldnt find anywhere where it stated that opposition APC states got the funds. So what exactly is the lie this guy accuses Rufai of?

Are you blind or just intentionally mischievous ? See the excerpts below and receive sense. Even reference states like Kano El rufai mentioned receoved said funds.

Nonsense.

These states included Zamfara, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina and Adamawa. Others are Yobe, Borno and Kano which belong to Mallam El-Rufai’s class of ‘non-friendly’ states that he alleged never benefitted from any discretionary fund.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Adebowale89(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
Nigeria youths on the run. defending the stupidity as usual
rufai sef is a big curse to Kaduna right now

Nigerians leaders had failed this country.

God grant u defenders a new independent brain

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Elrufai is just a local boy with a Lying spirit.

Look at the local man in the pic.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 26, 2017
Nbote:
D funny thing with some of d senseless morons supporting d midget is dat dey have absolutely no idea what d ecological fund is and its purposes. Ignorance and illiteracy is indeed a disease.. Someone really needs to help @vedaxcool in particular get spare sense ...
Did you ever support anything up north, what does that make You?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2017
garrimallam:
Hell Rufai the small poo that spoils anus in never tired in Lying talk less of now he is enclaves by a lying government who careless in trading insults and lies even if is their mother that is involved, Ask his co-pilot LAIR MOHAMED.

Ipob,next time make good use of punctuation marks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by mckazzy(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2017
We acknowledged Mallam goofed on this one, but Jonathan was very fast to counter this one while not do the samething on every other allegations raised against him.

PDP/APC/LP/APGA all of them were born and breed from the same mother "Corruption".

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by ponpon(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2017
Nairaland ops, or nairalanders are always backward, either getting the gist last or getting recycled old gist. Today it's on the papers that the NEC agreed to fund States that didn't receive the fund.

Probably the mods like it being contentious here. Gej Vs buhari , afonja Vs ipob, Christian Vs muslim. It's really divisive and this is how it all starts
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by spartan117(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2017
lilytender:

Goatluck is trying to say that APGA and Labour Party are not departments of PDP. The question is: did any APC or ACN or ANPP or CPC state get out of the looted ecological funds? If no, then you should be taken to Sharia Court and judged in accordance with Sharia Law.
shut up with your useless sharia law this is not a jungle
according to Donald trump "drive out d extremists "
i wud chase ur kind out of MY COUNTRY until not even one remains

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by wasuka14(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2017
If you fight corruption, corruption will fight back.- Wise men 2016! Stealing is not Corruption-gej.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by BiggyBamBam: 11:00pm On May 26, 2017
El-Rufai is a short Demon.
May the SPIRIT OF HELL-RUFAI never come near us in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by bobnatlo(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
It seems El-Rufai didn't think this one through.

Which ones has he been thinking through b4 abeg. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Splashme: 11:44pm On May 26, 2017
Splinz:
Hell Rufai is a tested and proven liar.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by saintchyco: 12:17am On May 27, 2017
APC try to take away our mind from the real issue IS BABU STILL ALIVE

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by frankwyte: 12:29am On May 27, 2017
The El-Rufai God created was wonderfully and fearfully made! If you see him, very ruddy and handsome. The one currently on parade now is the counterfeit manipulated by satan himself.... evident in wight loss, stunted height and the spirit of lies dwells in him.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Awoo88: 12:45am On May 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
God punish this bastard and the prostitute he is writing this lie for. The same father of stealing and thieves that immediately cease money meant for dredging River Niger to his hometown.? So the bastard mean to tell us that Lagos an ACN state then could not meet criteria that smaller states led by criminals pdpthieves met? Save your lies for the he goat cownu and his shildren of hate and malice. Mad man.
This man case just dey bite you for Belle. Your brain dead buhari is far worst that Jonathan. Worst in all raminification. Did you even
read his reply?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Codes151(m): 1:47am On May 27, 2017
El rufai vs Lai Muhammad!

Who wins?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by emmasege: 5:16am On May 27, 2017
obailala:
Now I have no clue what the ecology funds are all about; but reading this entire rebuttal, I couldnt find anywhere where it stated that opposition APC states got the funds. So what exactly is the lie this guy accuses Rufai of?
Did you read the part of the write-up that says they had to meet the basic requirements? At that time, most APC states were averse to GEJ's FG, taking my state and south west zone for instance. Their sole ambition was to unseat Jonathan and would rather have nothing to do with his government other than collect monthly allocations.

And did you read that some APC states collect some kind of ecology-related funds also?

Read and analyse issues objectively.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by godquality: 6:08am On May 27, 2017
Why not say Goodluck cronies replies El Rufai? Deceived me with the heading until I read the first sentence.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Xano(m): 6:18am On May 27, 2017
Governor El Rufai always lies with confidence and a chameleon.

A good description by Fmr President Obasanjo

Sapiosexuality:
ON EL-RUFAI'S LIES AGAINST JONATHAN ON THE SHARING OF THE ECOLOGICAL FUND

That Malam Nasir El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State has an incurable knack for lying has been proven by his own boss, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo who described El-Rufai in his book-My Watch Volume 2 as follows:

“Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognised his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai. He barefacedly lied which he did
to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I
heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air Force who is senior to him in age.”

Good reply with facts. This man Governor El Rufai, has disrespected the Office of a Governor.
Your awful character, attitude and eager to connive had left you with few trust individuals(most not family). People know you in Kaduna

Sapiosexuality:
"What President Goodluck Jonathan did was to take N2bn each from the Ecological Fund and gave to some PDP states. Any PDP state that was not his friend, like Kano and Kwara, didn’t get."

It is so easy to expose Malam Nasir El-Rufai as a liar being that Akwa-Ibom, a PDP state governed by the then Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum and a close confidante and major supporter of the then President, Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio, did not get the monies alluded to by Malam El-Rufai from the Ecological Fund as did multiple other PDP states including Ekiti state, a state governed by a thoroughbred patriot and Jonathan supporter, Ayo Fayose.

Also, it is false that non-PDP states did not get monies from the fund. Nemesis catches up faster with liars than any other agent of evil. El-Rufai was probably led by the gods against his own sinister plot to confess in another breathe that States under non-PDP parties like APGA and Labour party also benefitted.

The fact remains that the Ecological Fund is a specialized fund with certain constitutional requirements which must be met before a state can access the funds. EVERY state benefitted from the fund under President Jonathan who bent over backwards to accommodate states that had difficulty meeting the criteria for accessing the fund.

El-Rufai’s sinister narrative was intentionally silent on the over N10 billion specially deployed to fund the Great Green Wall (GGW) project in some northern states, in view of the need to work with the rest of Africa on the African initiative to check desert encroachment in the Sahelian states. These states included Zamfara, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina and Adamawa. Others are Yobe, Borno and Kano which belong to Mallam El-Rufai’s class of ‘non-friendly’ states that he alleged never benefitted from any discretionary fund.

Similar principle applies to the conditions for accessing the Universal basic Education fund where some states have not had access to what is due them, because they are yet to fulfill the mandatory criteria for allocation. Would it then be right in the name of El-Rufai’s position on equity to blame the failure of those states to access their UBEC funds on Jonathan?

It is really sad that judicious presidential interventions to tackle emergencies and other pressing national needs are being interrogated in a rather facile manner, by those who never get tired of playing dirty politics.

Nigerians may recall that this is not the first time that El-Rufai has vented his known passion for lying against the former President.

The public will recall that in October 2015 he falsely alleged that former President Jonathan spent a whopping N64 billion on Independence Day celebrations, during his tenure when in fact only N333 million was
spent.

Nigerians may also recall that this same El-Rufai falsely accused former President Jonathan and former CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of founding and funding Boko Haram to the tune of N50
billion.

We can only wonder what new false accusation El-Rufai may come up with
tomorrow, as with him it is a case of one day, one lie!

We therefore urge Nigerians to "be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath" whenever this notorious liar opens his mouth.

Ikechukwu Eze

Media Adviser to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

http://www.mortalpoet.com/goodluck-jonathan-replies-el-rufai/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by ponpon(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2017
These people that adulate gej ehn!!!. Where and how did gej reply. If you read papers and not half baked copy and paste stories on NL you'll know the pith of the matter.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by lawbabs: 6:46am On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
It seems El-Rufai didn't think this one through.

I am with El-Rufai on this. I did a report on the ecological fund for the use of my organization then. It was too clear, Jonathan only gave those governors that sang his praise. Let's not fool ourselves and be sentimental... Jonathan is the liar here!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by lawbabs: 7:12am On May 27, 2017
godquality:
Why not say Goodluck cronies replies El Rufai? Deceived me with the heading until I read the first sentence.

I did a report on the ecological fund for the use of my organization then. It was too clear, Jonathan only gave those governors that sang his praise. Let's not fool ourselves and be sentimental... Jonathan is the liar here!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by mexxmoney: 7:13am On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
Where is Sarrki ?

Sarrki don enter fasting mood. No more war till after Ramadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health / “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.