Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic (15674 Views)

Owerri Customs Seize Goods Worth N857 Million (photos) / Chinese Customs Seize Three Tonnes Of Pangolin Scales Imported From Nigeria / Bullion Van Stuffed With Smuggled Rice, Intercepted In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by Teeisaac(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Food for IDPs around Nigeria inline with CG orders
IDP kò PDP nii
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by ubongoton(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2017
and you think war will wage on this country?
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by BoraWizzle(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2017
oshe11:
U r seizing rice wen the locally made r stl cost n filled wit stone....

Like say U fit swear wit ur LIFE say the last Rice u ate na Local made undecided

Even Buhari is eating Foreign Rice in UKundecided

lol............... I agree with you Jare'
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by oshe11: 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
BoraWizzle:

lol............... I agree with you Jare'

No mind dem Jare.....

Dem for also ban Super Eagles frm using foreign based players in oda to encourage home based players undecided

1 Like

Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by ifysimple(f): 9:26pm On May 26, 2017
but i heard that FG wants to start the importation of grazing grass.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by vantage001: 9:26pm On May 26, 2017
I have a friend that works at customs.
He has enough food for the next one year already at home. I can't remember the last time he bought a bag of rice ,beans or vegetable oil.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 26, 2017
Oh wow, Rice and Vegetable Oil, what of maggi and pepper and tomatoes, they need to confiscate those too, so the cooking can be nice in the custom quarters.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by bellotaofeek: 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
Yeye people . They can't go to the major border and check influx of contrabands . I know they will resell the rice and vegetable oil. Kleptomaniac shocked
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by bewla(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry Dear Lord, Please send me a sugar-mummy working in Customs embarassed
Aaaaaaamen
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by hotspec(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2017
chamillitary64:
What do they even do with seized goods..
They take and consume or use whatever.they can. They pack the remaining to d north east to give almajiri or boko haram victims. i.used to see it on NTA
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by chloedogie(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Osun state boundaries with how many countries..please..

Osun shares with three major states that have easy access to cotonou. Ogun state, Kwara state and Oyo state.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by Jabioro: 7:28am On May 27, 2017
chloedogie:

Osun shares with three major states that have easy access to cotonou. Ogun state, Kwara state and Oyo state.
My question was about the countries that borders with Osun not state my dear..
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by chloedogie(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2017
Jabioro:
My question was about the countries that borders with Osun not state my dear..

Osun shares with non. But those states I mentioned have very easy custom blinded routes to osun. I travelled those routes with them before. You can even come in without bn stopped by police. They are blind routes and isolated.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by Jabioro: 7:45am On May 27, 2017
chloedogie:

Osun shares with non. But those states I mentioned have very easy custom blinded routes to osun. I travelled those routes with them before. You can even come in without bn stopped by police. They are blind routes and isolated.
Any blinded route should be take off by the custom not coming into town and cities to make arrest that's my reason of query by country.. No blinded route or Osun from any international border ..she has no border with international world..
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by Babaelemu: 7:49am On May 27, 2017
Wtf is vegetable oil?
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by fakati(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2017
And you will burn it according to your usual tricks hunger everywhere.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by fakati(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2017
Nigeria import duty is too high compare to other neighbouring countries hence the need to cut results to smuggling the government have a lot to do to alleviate this suffering on the masses.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by chloedogie(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Any blinded route should be take off by the custom not coming into town and cities to make arrest that's my reason of query by country.. No blinded route or Osun from any international border ..she has no border with international world..

Let me show u one I took today travelling osun to ogbomosho. Those buses u see are rice and sugar smugglers. That route is agbeye iresa route that is one out of ten leading to osun.
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by Jabioro: 4:59pm On May 28, 2017
chloedogie:

Let me show u one I took today travelling osun to ogbomosho. Those buses u see are rice and sugar smugglers. That route is agbeye iresa route that is one out of ten leading to osun.
Ogbomosho and Osogbo is my second home there is no route directly from or to Osun that lead to the international boundaries.. it has to fall into either Oyo or Kwara state.. What hell custom doing there. They should go to adjoining state that lead those routes.. their laxity though!
Re: Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic by chloedogie(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Ogbomosho and Osogbo is my second home there is no route directly from or to Osun that lead to the international boundaries.. it has to fall into either Oyo or Kwara state.. What hell custom doing there. They should go to adjoining state that lead those routes.. their laxity though!

I'm not sure you have bn reading my lines very well. Let me give you an instance. Ogun has many routes linked to cotonou. And there are some towns that are remotely linked to osun through ogun where smugglers do pass. Those remote areas are easy channels for anything to pass. Smugglers get into Kwara state and hope u know how many routes u can take to link osun from Kwara. I had to get some hundreds of fertilizer bags for my farm and to get it cheaper I went to iresa cause it links border . Iresa to osun is less than 20mins and that route is damn isolated. It is easier to bring smuggled goods ijebu into osun than even Lagos just because of the only reason of remote isolated routes. If you still dont understand my point then bury this conversation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Qatar-Based Drug Trafficker, Intercepts Consignments / Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes / Mother Sells Son For N300,000 In Enugu; Buyer Resells At 350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.