Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. (3424 Views)

It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by loopmongoat: 1:42pm On May 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
alatari pelebe cheesy
Ozu udele

8 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 28, 2017
loopmongoat:

Afonja why are you exposing your tribe
Your girls are so cheap that you can secure their services for only 200 naira
Who is bola tinubu and buruji kashamu
They are not igbos they are the biggest drug dealers in the world
The ritual capital of the world is located in ogun and oyo states
i wish time will permit me to go on but to be continued
200 naira better sef

An average igbo hussie would open her legs like a peace sign, just tell her you're from Lagos grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
Same way mucus can't stop growing in your brain and same way Dj cuppy was licking our brothers nuts grin

Face your ma' who raised you and ask her the source of your predicament which happens to be an ancestral curse.

Afonja die tongue
You mean the same DJ Cuppy feeding Anichebe and his entire family. He's her boy-toy. Money speaks, bullsh¡t walks. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by amc: 1:25pm On May 28, 2017
OreMI22:
Don't worry about that lazy abookis!
The only reason they want to stay in a "country" with Igbos thay hate so much is OIL. So they can cheat other from their resources.

How many countries with oil are rich? With all the oil theft abookis have stolen since independence, where is Fulaniland today?

SE needs freedom to govern itself and build its institutions. Afonja and Abookis should continue snooping around for who's oil to steal.

The Afonja's and Aboki's are generating decent income locally compared to the SE. Don't believe the hype.

The top 10 IGR states in 2016:

1. Lagos
2. Rivers
3. Ogun
4. Delta
5. Kano
6. Akwa Ibom
7. Edo
8. Oyo
9. Kwara
10. Kaduna
Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by missboss10: 2:30pm On May 28, 2017
APT! You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by RobbStark(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2017
OP, this your topic/post is stale.
We have heard that for years and yet you keep adding the S/South in to your your useless liepob map of biafra.

Pls use your tongue and count your teeth.
We in the South dont need you too to survive.

Look at your ugly face. liepob and tadpoles are the same.

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by APCsupporter: 3:27pm On May 28, 2017
OreMI22:
Don't worry about that lazy abookis!
The only reason they want to stay in a "country" with Igbos thay hate so much is OIL. So they can cheat other from their resources.

How many countries with oil are rich? With all the oil theft abookis have stolen since independence, where is Fulaniland today?

SE needs freedom to govern itself and build its institutions. Afonja and A book' should continue snooping around for who's oil to steal.

typical of you eboes. what do Fulani have to do with this thread? so far you are the losers that have been fighting to include Niger Delta in your failed, nonsensical biiafraud. havent your useless leaders stolen from the oil money too? apart from selling cocaine what special thing do ibos have? rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
biafraauuuud - the online country.
Attache by force beggars
Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by loopmongoat: 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
MisterLomantic:
200 naira better sef

An average igbo hussie would open her legs like a peace sign, just tell her you're from Lagos grin
Another lie busted
Were you not the one's that said that igbos love money
Why will an igbo lady offer herself to an unclean afonja
It's a taboo

6 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
loopmongoat:

Another lie busted
Were you not the one's that said that igbos love money
Why will an igbo lady offer herself to an unclean afonja
It's a taboo
Ask Bianca Ojukwu, she knows what's up. FFK smashes that bi.tch for free grin

2 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by loopmongoat: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Ask Bianca Ojukwu, she knows what's up. FFK smashes that bi.tch for free grin
Another lie from the pit of he'll
Afonjas can fabricate any story just to massage their bruised ego

5 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by afonjadie: 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
MisterLomantic:
You mean the same DJ Cuppy feeding Anichebe and his entire family. He's her boy-toy. Money speaks, bullsh¡t walks. grin
i did'nt know the slut could feed a English soccer super star, when she actually depends on Afonja yahoo boys for her Brazilian hair and Mary K with out those things she wouldn't look any better than jumoke carrying agege bread on her head. grin
Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
i did'nt know the slut could feed a English soccer super star, when she actually depends on Afonja yahoo boys for her Brazilian hair and Mary K with out those things she wouldn't look any better than jumoke carrying agege bread on her head. grin
Anichebe? Soccer superstar, I laugh in Urhobo grin Cuppy is Femi Otedola's daughter. She can buy Anichebe and his entire family. Anichebe is just a lowlife gold digger trying to attach himself with Cuppy grin

She's not like those cheap yam-legged hoes who depend on auto spare part sellers to buy them viju milk and recharge cards. Go to brothels in Lagos, 90% of the whoreš there are from the land of the rising potopoto. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by afonjadie: 6:50pm On May 28, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Anichebe? Soccer superstar, I laugh in Urhobo grin Cuppy is Femi Otedola's daughter. She can buy Anichebe and his entire family. Anichebe is just a lowlife gold digger trying to attach himself with Cuppy grin

She's not like those cheap yam-legged hoes who depend on auto spare part sellers to buy them viju milk and recharge cards. Go to brothels in Lagos, 90% of the whoreš there are from the land of the rising potopoto. grin
olodo Afonja see how you are making a fool of yourself, I even thought you wanted to say she is Alakija herself, but here you are reminding me that she is Otedola's daughter, what does that tell you? Well let me help you because you are too dumb to think and your brain is hanging, well that should tell you that shit ain't hers her farther is the big dog here and she is the bitch living on daddy thank sir?

Abiola at one time was the richest Afonja thief, but does any of his children enter the top1000 richest Afonja today, that should tell you that wealth does not trickle down that way especially when a slut is involved or where it has to do with Afonjas whom have no business acumen, and did I mention that her father is a criminal same like Abiola the international thief thief man ITT, I hope you are old enough to remember that.

So Olodo afonja, Achebe is self made and can do as he please as a sportsman with real wealth, influence and cash, and did I mention that he his more globally popular than your criminal minded Otedola Thief. If not for the level of thievery and corruption in the country Abiola and Otedola would be just another regular Afonja slum dwellers at the banks of the lagoon grin

Afonja try again.

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
olodo Afonja see how you are making a fool of yourself, I even thought you wanted to say she is Alakija herself, but here you are reminding me that she is Otedola's daughter, what does that tell you? Well let me help you because you are too dumb to think and your brain is hanging, well that should tell you that shit ain't hers her farther is the big dog here and she is the bitch living on daddy thank sir?

Abiola at one time was the richest Afonja thief, but does any of his children enter the top1000 richest Afonja today, that should tell you that wealth does not trickle down that way especially when a slut is involved or where it has to do with Afonjas whom have no business acumen, and did I mention that her father is a criminal same like Abiola the international thief thief man ITT, I hope you are old enough to remember that.

So Olodo afonja, Achebe is self made and can do as he please as a sportsman with real wealth, influence and cash, and did I mention that he his more globally popular than your criminal minded Otedola Thief.

Afonja try again.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

I swear I didn't read this sh¡t and I won't grin

I just rushed to quote you grin

Why are you so pained? Who asked you for an epistle

Take it easy o, don't give yourself high BP

Eat some loi loi and drink cold purewater grin

5 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by afonjadie: 7:03pm On May 28, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

I swear I didn't read this sh¡t and I won't grin

I just rushed to quote you grin

Why are you so pained? Who asked you for an epistle

Take it easy o, don't give yourself high BP

Eat some loi loi and drink cold purewater grin
Trust me your type is not mentally fit to engage me so I am not surprised, the longest write up you can read is the name on a sachet water anything more than that your brain will crash, the truth is your phone has more MB than your brain and trust me for your type it's not a bad thing but a compliment.

As for my write up I dint write it for an Afonja whose free education did not cover history, literature and English I wrote it for other readers that your post must have mislead. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by londoner: 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
neoShinto:
Thank you very much for this. Well said! cool

He is not an Igbo that's quite obvious.
Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
Trust me your type is not mentally fit to engage me so I am not surprised, the longest write up you can read is the name on a sachet water anything more than that your brain will crash, the truth is your phone has more MB than your brain and trust me for your type it's not a bad thing but a compliment.

As for my write up I dint write it for an Afonja whose free education did not cover history, literature and English I wrote it for other readers that your post must have mislead. grin tongue
This sassy dullard typing from the comfort of thatched roof hut. This dumbass is speaking of education, just look at the last sentence of your comment. grin

I'm not surprised though, your people were busy celebrating their petty common entrance feat yesterday whereas Yoruba boys dey smash JAMB.

Your brain has been replaced with rotten loi loi. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by afonjadie: 8:01pm On May 28, 2017
MisterLomantic:
This sassy dullard typing from the comfort of thatched roof hut. This dumbass is speaking of education, just look at the last sentence of your comment. grin

I'm not surprised though, your people were busy celebrating their petty common entrance feat yesterday whereas Yoruba boys dey smash JAMB.

Your brain has been replaced with rotten loi loi. grin
See this afonja slum dweller feeling posh, Olodo afonja why didn't you point out the mistake in the last sentence Olodo, grin See Mumu Afonja want to compare education with their SE lords and kings well I wouldn't waste my time with a man from the wastelands how dare you, Igbo's are the gods you see and the ones you pray too. Your agbero pray everyday before going to our markets to offload our containers so that they can feed their families and see the next day, we are actually the air you slum rats breath grin How dare you put SE and SW in thesame sentence as regards education. Bastard Afonja.

Afonja and laziness be like guguru ati EPA (popcorn and groundnut) how can such lazy pricks from a clan tribe stand up to the great Igbo race on any fronts don't come here showing your crass ignorance Olodo afonja, we lead you in education both locally and internationally and on any front or level, even cut off marks for all our states thumps that of all SW states cause we are smarter than Olodo Afonjas that need quota system to get admission in Nigeria and overseas grin you guys are actually competing with NE in terms of Education in the federation.

Abule slum dweller feeling fly, Lagos village boy. Lagoon dweller. Waterfront developers

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
See this afonja slum dweller feeling posh, Olodo afonja why didn't you point out the mistake in the last sentence Olodo, grin See Mumu Afonja want to compare education with their SE lords and kings well I wouldn't waste my time with a man from the wastelands how dare you, Igbo's are the gods you see and the ones you pray too. Your agbero pray everyday before going to our markets to offload our containers so that they can feed their families and see the next day, we are actually the air you slum rats breath grin How dare you put SE and SW in thesame sentence as regards education. Bastard Afonja.

Afonja and laziness be like guguru ati EPA (popcorn and groundnut) how can such lazy pricks from a clan tribe stand up to the great Igbo race on any fronts don't come here showing your crass ignorance Olodo afonja, we lead you in education both locally and internationally and on any front or level, even cut off marks for all our states thumps that of all SW states cause we are smarter than Olodo Afonjas that need quota system to get admission in Nigeria and overseas grin you guys are actually competing with NE in terms of Education in the federation.

Abule slum dweller feeling fly, Lagos village boy. Lagoon dweller. Waterfront developers

Painment

Another epistle

I swear I didn't read it again. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. by afonjadie: 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Painment

Another epistle

I swear I didn't read it again. grin
Does it matter if you read it or not fact remains you can't read beyond 2 words grin and reading still remains a wild dream and mystery to you, mukaila the Afonja Muslim does the reading for you.

And then again this afonja Olodo with comprehension problems, how many times will I tell you, I am not writing for your dull brain I am just engaging you to correct afonaja lies and fallacies. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaccination For Monkeypox Panic In My School In Kabba Kogi State.. / News Alert: Okorocha And Son In-law Dump Apc For Sdp / Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Leads In 17 States Comfortably, See The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.