Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" (40353 Views)

Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) / Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Guy that big nyansh go get stretch mark! forget..... grin grin grin grin grin
Iffa slap u! Is it ur eyes or ur ex's yansh! Them no get just one stretch mark like this! Maybe d ones u frequent ate too much AKPU n COCOYAM!!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by malvisguy212: 9:52pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Baby-mamaing is an investment that pays better than buying shares.

Marriage no help anybody my dear.

Like my sister Anwulica will always say.
"Enjoy yourself while you are young joo, na your Toto do am for you."
this generation need fervent prayer. I really weep for you my brother. the bible say in ecclesiastics 12:1
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them"--

is it when life become meaningless, that's when you will remembered God ?
The years are fast approaching for all of us when we will say, "I find no pleasure in them."

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by ipodstinks: 9:56pm On May 26, 2017
Shortyy:
Congrats ma.
Every small thing Nigerians will be screaming immorality every where. What of you people that fvck yourselves before marriage? Isn't that immorality too? Abegi! Do you, do whatever makes you happy, don't talk about morals cuz I don't think that word exists anymore. The world is already messed up.
I'm in my house, Coman beat me.
Checked your pic and I gave up immediately. Typical bimbo. Even the oyinbo ppl you are licking their ass up n Dan cherish marriage. Who she be self, even Beyonce that we all know married. Queen of england married as well. If she no won marry, make she keep kwayet. Marriage help a lot of ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by stieyven(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
HOE
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by kechywillz(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2017
so person later carry that nyash
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Came: 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
He get age way woman go reach, and husband no gree come, na for her to use her brain born, because menopause is real, age no dey wait for person too. People way marry, way no get patience,and stay married,don make women way no see man marry them to get mouth.... Hmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by bionixs: 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
splendid22:
Beautiful and curvaceous Nollywood actress and singer, Anita Joseph renowned for her controversial nature is back in the news. This time around she took to her Instagram page to announce that she is expecting a set of twins.

This announcement made many of her fans question her marital status, slamming her for getting pregnant outside wedlock. In anger, Anita wrote:”Are you alright? Must I be married to be pregnant? Please who marriage forget those African nonsense”.

http://thenewsguru.com/not-must-get-married-getting-pregnant-anita-joseph/
ASHAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bad role model .Please, who has Lil Wyne should kindly borrow me
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
I thought Anita was/is married to a Hogan/Logan guy?

Safe delivery.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Shortyy(f): 10:14pm On May 26, 2017
ipodstinks:
Checked your pic and I gave up immediately. Typical bimbo. Even the oyinbo ppl you are licking their ass up n Dan cherish marriage. Who she be self, even Beyonce that we all know married. Queen of england married as well. If she no won marry, make she keep kwayet. Marriage help a lot of ppl.
Use that opinion of yours and wipe your smelly anus. She's pregnant with cute twins and nothing can change that. Mr morals.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Oppypoppy: 10:16pm On May 26, 2017
So na d whole world to see now. Hmmmmmmm. Ignorant mom, poor kids.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 26, 2017
Shortyy:
Congrats ma.
Every small thing Nigerians will be screaming immorality every where. What of you people that fvck yourselves before marriage? Isn't that immorality too? Abegi! Do you, do whatever makes you happy, don't talk about morals cuz I don't think that word exists anymore. The world is already messed up.
The day I go catch you for your house, the kain beating u go receive
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2017
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

Sorry sir embarassed
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by ipodstinks: 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
Shortyy:

Use that opinion of yours and wipe your smelly anus. She's pregnant with cute twins and nothing can change that. Mr morals.
No, you for talk say others that are happily married do not get pregnant with a cute twin. Na who her pregnancy EPP. Mrs immoral. grin, so my ass is smelly, but your own ass is odourless hehehe. You think na by editing picture? check your armpit n under your two toronto and come lie here if they do not smell.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by choix007(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2017
codedpee:
This is someone's role model.... SMH

Very seriously. Just imagine the nonsense message she's passing across to the younger generation. What a waste!
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by nduboss(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2017
Your papa and mama dats all
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Angel1696: 10:55pm On May 26, 2017
yellobar women Abasi mmi mbok kan mmo do.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2017
useless lady promoting fornication in our society because she didnt see husband.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Shortyy(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2017
ipodstinks:
No, you for talk say others that are happily married do not get pregnant with a cute twin. Na who her pregnancy EPP. Mrs immoral. grin, so my ass is smelly, but your own ass is odourless hehehe. You think na by editing picture? check your armpit n under your two toronto and come lie here if they do not smell.
Like I said, whatever gibberish you wrote up there Won't change the fact that she's gotten herself two cute babies already. Your hateful comments and your "morals" can't change that. You better concentrate on making your own miserable life better.she's queening and hating can onl reduce your life span. Go get your own life, and let her live hers. wink
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by chubinwa(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2017
who cares. by d way y is showing us her scan? well I can only blame it on social media
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Nature8(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by cuteme88(f): 11:41pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin Funny woman; Who marriage Heeeeeeelp? Make i go do my own to retrieve the answer from this particular question.
Na Quadruplets i go get! Make una just wish me well! Lol.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 26, 2017
ghostmist:
in a short while from now, baby mama would become the 'in thing'...marriages would be seen as a thing of the past and those already married would see an increase in divorce.

It's gonna happen. Our penchant for copying everything western will eventually get us there.
I tell you..
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Siscooh: 12:04am On May 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by fortunechy(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2017
abeg who be the Papa
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Dohertymuna(f): 12:25am On May 27, 2017
Shortyy:
Congrats ma.
Yes my dear and secondly marriage is not meant for everyone speak for yourself and another person to live her life, we Africans especially Nigerians are always judgemental and bitter in everything, we think that we have right to say how this suppose to be or how not at all times, is not good... Marriage is strong thing to venture on, not everyone can handle it so you rather look for a sperm donor and have some1 who will continue your lineage.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Dohertymuna(f): 12:31am On May 27, 2017
Nma27:
I tell you..
forget about Western this Western that 7 0 percentage of marriages are not built on trust, loyalty and honesty,. Nowadays you see men cheating with younger girls... Cheating is to much here in naija is has taken so many marriages and left some broken.. A woman will endure sotey she will be forced to leave

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Nobody: 1:06am On May 27, 2017
Congrats to her.

ghostmist:
in a short while from now, baby mama would become the 'in thing'...marriages would be seen as a thing of the past and those already married would see an increase in divorce.

It's gonna happen. Our penchant for copying everything western will eventually get us there.
In the western world many celebrities and NBA players actually frown upon having kids out of wedlock and get married first before having kids. It's only in Nigeria that some celebrities are embracing being baby mamas and baby daddies, so I wouldn't blame the western world for their actions. At the end of the day people are making their own choices.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Drixxx(m): 2:49am On May 27, 2017
This Anita lady go take the D from her behind with All pleasure, see as her booty just dey call me
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by yassjib: 5:56am On May 27, 2017
ghostmist:

Sign of Endtime
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by henryhemon(m): 6:12am On May 27, 2017
Shortyy:
Congrats ma.

Who stops you from doing what makes you happy? No one but it doesn't also stop the truth and right thing to be what it is.
Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2017
she is right, what a woman really needs to be happy is money and children, marriage is over rated ,especially if you have to put up with unreasonable Nigerian men with over bloated ego,just make your money ,get a sperm donor ,do ivf and live happily ever after

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" by ipodstinks: 7:23am On May 27, 2017
Shortyy:

Like I said, whatever gibberish you wrote up there Won't change the fact that she's gotten herself two cute babies already. Your hateful comments and your "morals" can't change that. You better concentrate on making your own miserable life better.she's queening and hating can onl reduce your life span. Go get your own life, and let her live hers. wink
Are you writing with pain?, why are you so hot. Na she sabi if she does not get herself two kids. How that one take concern the world we live in. What I am saying is that if it is difficult for her to get herself a husband, she should tell the world, not that who marriage help. Go and tell olu Jacob and joke silver who marriage help. Who is hating hehehe, is it possible to hate the person you don't know, what school did you even go to, it a shame whenever I see a lady acting as bimbo like you. I don't know her and don't give a fly folk about her existence. You are the one that watches your poo nollywood movies and know her. Keep fighting for her, That alone can make your tattered life bettergrin. Keep the fight real sister Bimbo. More hormone to your engine room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane / Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.