Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University (6936 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by bamdly(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2017
bhet she get money write exam and no get money go for higher institution ode lo pe Nigerians
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by temitee4real: 10:06am On May 27, 2017
FOLLOW THIS TELEGRAM LINK AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE. STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH YOUR FAKE NEWS

https:///BUILDYOURMONEY
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by ikp120(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2017
Thunderdick:
I CAN SMELL THAT YOUR ASS FROM AFAR
That's a guy o
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by ikp120(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2017
Xsem:
That is a scam.Hope nobody falls for it.Btw I also scored 400 and am lacking sponsorship
316 is the same as 400 ba? Wehdone o. Mtcheww
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Xsem(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
316 is the same as 400 ba? Wehdone o. Mtcheww
Sorry sir but do you have the money that you are not using
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by chudyprince: 1:33pm On May 27, 2017
holuwajobar:
Y dd she register when she knws that there is no money

Nigerians just like free money.... I trust nigerians ....someone will bail her out......i smell scholarship comin fr d gal
She registered to show Nigerians that she got potentials, many talented youngsters like her are allover in the streets... The issue is no one cares... NO BODY
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
tommybliss007:
dem fit do twosome nah
guy u mumu oh

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by flexxyworld(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2017
EngrBello:

UNILAG accept 14.
please stop saying what you don't know. its 16 & above unilag accept
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 27, 2017
Chizgold:
A sad report has just reached Ikenga Chronicles about a brilliant 14-year old girl who scored 321 in the just concluded Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board’s UTME. The girl, Ikenga Chronicles gathered, may not pursue her dreams due to lack of money.

The girl, whose first name is Ifunanya, hails from Ika North-East in Delta State, and dreams of being a medical doctor. Unfortunately, despite her status as a genius, Ifunanya may lose out on being a doctor even though it is most likely that she will be offered admission. She fears that her mother, who is a petty trader will not be able to sponsor her through school to study Medicine and Surgery, and this has been a major source of concern for this young and brilliant Nigerian.

Everyday of Ifunanya’s life since she saw her JAMB result has been filled with tears as she wishes her dead father was alive to see her JAMB score.

Ifunanya, aged 14, now has her future up in the balance through no fault of hers.

Ikenga Chronicles would therefore wants to use this medium to call on the Delta State Government, the Niger Delta Development Commission, National Assembly members from Delta state, and other well meaning Nigerians to step in and aid this brilliant girl. This girl is a perfect example of...

READ MORE: http://ikengachronicles.com/brilliant-delta-girl-who-scored-321-in-jamb-to-miss-going-to-the-university/
did I just see age 14.biko she should continue with her secondary school or wait till 18.why bothering when she is still premature for university!!
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by toprealman: 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
haywire07:

I just tire .
Why she apply when money no dey to further . Nigerians and scam na 1&2 If she dey find scholarship,make she join queue
I laugh at comments like this.
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Thunderdick(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
Malcolmx12:
fake account/impersonator, that lady on her pic is on IG, a Nigerian living in Germany
U SABI INVESTIGATE O
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by forreelinc(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2017
I call bullshit! Especially when scholarship and church/village donations dey der
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by havilahconsults: 8:05pm On May 27, 2017
Are you out of data?

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by SkinnyDude(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2017
go marry na. if your mother cant train her daughter..
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by TimmyPapa(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmmm

Ahbeg is wenger leaving Arsenal see his reply after his 7th FA cup win https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/wenger-speaks-with-pride.html

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by AkinPhysicist: 10:26pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin eboes and lies grin grin grin grin

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by pweetiedee(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
NeeKlaus:
And she's 14 years?? Which Federal University admits a child of 14 years, talk more of Medicine and Surgery?

Please, make your lies more realistic next time. Give it some creativity.

I was her age when I gained admission into the University. it happens.
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by NeeKlaus: 11:36pm On May 27, 2017
pweetiedee:

I was her age when I gained admission into the University. it happens.
What course, Ma'am?? Let's weigh out the possibility.
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by oynxagamah(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
See how thr gal fresh and shr say her mother is a petty trader,
Dat does not look like government school uniform
Abi they have money to attend private?!
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Aniexcels01(m): 1:42am On May 28, 2017
It's a pity! However, now that her case has been brought to the notice of the general public, I hope she'll get help soon. I wish her good luck!
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by TheAmazingDude(m): 3:18am On May 28, 2017
Xsem:
That is a scam.Hope nobody falls for it.Btw I also scored 400 and am lacking sponsorship

Your editing skills are poor, bro. Or maybe una no know how to check your result. I took the Liberty to get it for you. Thank me later tho u also tried o

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by TheAmazingDude(m): 3:19am On May 28, 2017
Last time I checked, JAMB's portal accepts from 16 years old upward. U wan try scam me, ko le werk
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by pweetiedee(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2017
NeeKlaus:

What course, Ma'am?? Let's weigh out the possibility.

English and literary studies.

A friend of mine who is a Doctor is 25 years old. He also gained admission around that age
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by NeeKlaus: 7:00am On May 28, 2017
pweetiedee:

English and literary studies.

A friend of mine who is a Doctor is 25 years old. He also gained admission around that age
Okay. Then it may be possible sometimes. It also depends on the University. Some Universities don't accept less than 16 years.
At least, I know mine doesn't.
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by durasome(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2017
this is taking Nigerian'sgenerosity for granted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Federal Polytechnic Idah Hostel Acomodation Queue Method / Neco 2015 / 2016 Marketing Questions & Answers (obj / Theory) / Admission Without Literature And Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.