Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Pre-science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre-science (558 Views)

2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) / Stipulated Date For Unizik Pre Science Resumption Is On 13th Feb. -read On. / Unizik Pre-science, Mbaukwu, Study Center. (how/why I Passed The Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-science by feelinz: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
It's unfortunate how that alot of people dont see reasons with going for a pre-science programme,
some say it's expensive,
alot say people dont make pre-science
some are afraid to travel away from home
and many other excuses.
you and i know that jamb has not been any one's friend
jamb keep me half a decade at home, yours might be more or perhaps less
but i will want to pass an information to you inform of an advice
this is what i did after those years to get addmission
i bought Esut pre-science form even though Enugu was far from home,
and the testimony is that sone i will be living the 4 walls of school
esut ps form is out 4500 get urs now and i will tell u after wat to do to garantee ur admision(dats if u care).
any way if u need any info as regard to esut pre-science feel free to call me on
07064212579. i dont mind 9t calls
your succes is my joy

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified By Trinity College London, Its Cheap, Its Effective, Its Up To You / Is There Any Possibily Of Unn Releasing 2nd List? / Wow! Pay Online Without A Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.