Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,065 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends (2023 Views)

You Have To Be Desperate About Your Career. Get Trained On Weekends / "Only Nigerian Bosses Make It Seem Okay For You To Work On Weekends" - Man / Please which university Can I Run Msc Program In Accounting On Weekends?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
Moat Academy for Developers is a top coding bootcamp in Lagos, Nigeria. Since our recent inception we have been able to raise prized full-stack software developers that have proven their mettle in the field by being members of the winning team at the UN hackathon held in Lagos and valuable members of various development teams in different technology companies.

Our Curriculum, which has been specially designed by our experienced software engineers trained in the Silicon Valley (USA) and United Kingdom takes our participants to an advanced level of software development where they inculcate globally acceptable best practices.

If you are a NYSC member, working class or you are not available during the week; our 13-Weekend bootcamp is a perfect fit for you.

Time: Saturdays 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sundays 2:00pm to 5:00pm

The next batch starts on June 24th, 2017. www.moatacademy.com
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 7:54am On May 29, 2017
An excerpt from Interview we had with one of Moat Academy's ex-trainee,Jamiu Ayinde during their last week at the boot camp.
“Actually in Moat Academy, I have learnt programming languages that people used years to learn within two month”- Jamiu Ayinde. http://moatacademy.com/blog/2017/05/16/actually-in-moat-academy-i-have-learnt-programming-languages-that-people-used-years-to-learn-within-two-month/
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 8:18pm On May 31, 2017
An article on one of our Trainers , 'Technopreneur Abiola Ilupeju is Paying it Forward-
How a Symantec Mentee is Taking Her Experience Back to Nigeria’s IT Professionals'
as published on Symantec Corporation (maker of Norton Antivirus) Website. https://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/technopreneur-abiola-ilupeju-paying-it-forward
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Our present cohort at the boot camp, which started on May 2nd 2017 have ended the Graphics User Interface (GUI) /Design modules.
We are happy to feature 3 of their weekly assignments (mini-projects) one from each week in the link : http://moatacademy.com/frontends/
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
still on
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by Olabestonic001(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2017
moatacad:
still on
I am very interested. How much is the 13- weekend program going to cost?
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
@Olabestonic001, thank you for your enquiry. The training has commenced and all available slots have been fully filled.
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kindly let’s take you on the journey to becoming a remarkable software developer through our 16-weekend coding boot camp starting November 10, 2018.

The Modules that will be covered are:
HTML, CSS and building Responsive Web Designs
Javascript and Jquery
Database Modeling and MySql Database handling
PHP programming (Basics to Advanced)
Software Engineering
Version Control and other software Development Tools ( Git, Slack etc)
Career Services (CV writing, Coaching for Interview etc).

All participants will be required to build a full-fledged web application of their choice during the programme to demonstrate their learning as they will be adequately trained

Please apply at www.moatacademy.com
Re: A Place To Learn Coding On Weekends by moatacad: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Daniel was part of one of our past weekend cohorts and he has this to say:

“Within the past 1 year, I have worked in two start-ups (Insidify Limited and StartUp Studio) and currently resumed at Telnet Nigeria Limited as a Software Engineer II. The time spent at Moat Academy in April 2017 formed the foundation in my programming journey and helped to better understand new languages. It was a stepping stone to get rooted and adequately prepare to take up the new challenges I face daily in my current role.”- Daniel, Software Engineer II Telnet Nigeria Limited (April 2017 set)

The next batch starts on November 10, 2018. www.moatacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

Recruiters And 2.2 / Saipem Salary For Fresh Engineers And Internship / For Things To Change You Must Change First:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.