Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Investment Research Analyst: Urgent! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Investment Research Analyst: Urgent! (2012 Views)

Quality Assurance/ Control Analyst Let Meet Here / Senior Equity Research Analyst - Lagos / Chartered Financial And Investment Analyst Of Nigeria CIFIAN. Let Meet Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Research Analyst: Urgent! by adevicks(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2012
!
Re: Investment Research Analyst: Urgent! by tanimola22: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
adevicks: I just got an invitation for an aptitude test for analyst role in an investment outfit. The test holds tomorrow. What should i read on? T22 and other gurus, please help oooooo!

What is the name of the firm that invited you? If you don"t know the firm, can you at least quote the email address with which you were sent the invitation?

If you answer all these questions, I may guess.

Meanwhile, two investment companies are currently recruiting in Naija. They are Cordros Capital Limited and Investment Research Limited. There is another one, I think..If it is Investment Research, then prepare for 24-27 quantitative questions and 30-40 verbal questions. If it is Cordros Capital, then I will say you should read your valuation and FA analysis very well.

Allow me to wish you good luck!

T22.

1 Like

Re: Investment Research Analyst: Urgent! by yamakuza: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
tanimola22:

What is the name of the firm that invited you? If you don"t know the firm, can you at least quote the email address with which you were sent the invitation?

If you answer all these questions, I may guess.

Meanwhile, two investment companies are currently recruiting in Naija. They are Cordros Capital Limited and Investment Research Limited. There is another one, I think..If it is Investment Research, then prepare for 24-27 quantitative questions and 30-40 verbal questions. If it is Cordros Capital, then I will say you should read your valuation and FA analysis very well.

Allow me to wish you good luck!

T22.

https://www.nairaland.com/1004703/lecturers-job-white-collar-job..pls#11634268
https://www.nairaland.com/1009299/how-start-career-telecommunication-b.sc#11691604

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Modified / I Feel Like Quitting, Pls Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid / A Great Business Career For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.