Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To (23953 Views)

Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep / Top 12 Latest Foods For Younger Healthy Looking Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by FitnessDoctor: 9:22pm On May 26, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel - FitnesDoctor, your favorite health blogger.

Looking healthy is good business, because you will not only look good and stay that way, but you will get to keep it even till you are old

One thing about healthy looking girls is that they are always turning heads everywhere, you can always see men stealing glances at them and women comparing themselves to them. Their skin, body, scent etc

But every healthy looking girl knows that it took something to get there, it took choice, determination and the believe that you can look good and healthy

Looking healthy is more than just looking attractive, it is being attractive, beautiful, spotless even when you stand completely naked in the mirror.

I always say that if you want to really look good, you can look good and keep it that way. Join the healthy community to get started. Subscribe here.

Here are 3 things every healthy looking girl can agree to.

1. Sometimes it is more than just makeup and photo filters

Sometimes when you see these ladies' photos, you begin to praise the makers of makeup and photo filters, because you believe it is definitely impossible to look that stunning in real life

But every healthy looking girl can agree that it is more than that. Every healthy looking girl knows and applies 3 secrets for a healthy flawless skin (Subscriber here to get it), the things that make them look so good. It is not just makeup covering pimples/acne anymore, and that is why they drop your jaws with their no make up pics.

These ladies know that looking good is more than just cosmetics which most ladies rely on. It is following every health guideline to the book and they reap the delicious benefits of it every time.

2. That Hot body did not just fall from heaven.

When a lady who watches every single thing from her lifestyle habits, eating habits and exercise uploads a photo, most people are already dreaming about their hot bodies. Most girls are already wondering how they can recreate such pictures, most guys are already wondering how they can get you know what from her.

But every healthy looking girl knows that the hot body did not just fall from heaven. She knows that if you want to look good and keep it that way, you have to think like the way good looking people and live good.

She knows that if you believe you are too lazy or too busy to look good, then you will never look good, but if you think otherwise, then you would definitely fall in love with your mirror.

3. Life becomes a little easier

Girls are always feeling insecure about their bodies, trying to cover up stretch marks, belly fat, pimples/acne, saggy breasts, body odour etc. And they are also seeking attention from guys and other girls.

But healthy looking girls can agree that when you begin living good, you won’t have to worry about how your body looks, stretch mark or any other abnormality.

Because you already look good.

Life is too short to look up the mirror wishing you were like Beyonce, Tiwa Savagae, or as good looking as Jennifer Lopez or Yemi Alade. You can be better, because you can have all their secrets and also have your own unique beauty.

You deserve to look good, to feel look and stay that way. Why not give yourself a chance to look better than you do right now.

#speakingfromexperience

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/healthy-people-best-secrets.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
Everybody should be fit especially girls. No be the wan wey be say man go pick race if you off clothes

8 Likes

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by FitnessDoctor: 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
Simonrom:
Everybody should be fit especially girls. No be the wan wey be say man go pick race if you off clothes

I totally agree with you... But the question is... Are you fit enough?

6 Likes

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by vikiylove(f): 9:36pm On May 26, 2017
why r u body shaming us na?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I totally agree with you... But the question is... Are you fit enough?

And the answer is I'm fit more than you can think. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by FitnessDoctor: 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
Simonrom:

And the answer is I'm fit more than you can think. Thanks

Well, I didn't think you would be any less

Remember, Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

5 Likes

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by NevetsIbot(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2017
I have this fetish for fit girls. I actually vibrated when I saw those pic. Op!! Dash me that first ones number

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by FitnessDoctor: 9:59pm On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I have this fetish for fit girls. I actually vibrated when I saw those pic. Op!! Dash me that first ones number

Hahahaha... It would be the dash of the century

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by FitnessDoctor: 7:50am On May 27, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by TINALETC3(f): 12:16pm On May 27, 2017
True, it's nt easy though
U waka 4 Road, guys go dey shout fine geh kiss upandan bt dey dnt no Wat u passed tru 2 get dere
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Ovokoo: 12:17pm On May 27, 2017
Osinbajo visits Abuja market to the cheers of traders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKgQs-sdemY
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by EmekaBlue(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2017
i dont like nigeria girls...especially when they get nekkid..very nasty ugly bodies hiding behind clothes embarassed

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by KingGem(f): 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmmn
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by tunatrezy(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
ah...ah ninu awe Kai!
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by flawlessT(f): 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
I'm now confused... Which side i dey sef grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by oviejnr(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
Dear future Bae, don't go and gather pot belly oh. Cause me I'm trying to keep fit for you twice every week, just to cut my beer belly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by maxiuc(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
The girls of this our 21st century is really a challenge to married men

Curves and boobs everywhere
They kind of cleavage I see dis days

E tire me ooo
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by TINALETC3(f): 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
undecided I seriously do nt wish 2 4get dis bottle on ur face undecided undecided
EmekaBlue:
i dont like nigeria girls...especially when they get nekkid..very nasty ugly bodies hiding behind clothes embarassed

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by oshe11: 12:23pm On May 27, 2017
Any healthy gal that has no brain is "Doing Hersef"

last last na baby mama instead of Mrs go join her name....

Ask AJ

Not Anthony Joshua ooo, I mean Anita Joseph grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by EmekaBlue(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I seriously do nt wish 2 4get dis bottle on ur face undecided undecided
i forgot to add smelly punny

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Sterope(f): 12:24pm On May 27, 2017
Another BS....Seems you enjoy making women feel insecureundecided

1. All of us can't have acne free faces. Acne does not make you less healthy. It is part of being an adult.
2. All women cannot have perky breasts. Yes , the healthiest of virgin women can have droopy breast. It a very normal and healthy attribute.
3. Flat stomach will boost some women's ego but not all. There are women who can't be bothered about carrying a pot belly.
4. Stretch mark is very normal. It is not a sign of unhealthiness
5. Body odour is normal although it is highly disliked. It is normal to sweat and smell. That is why we take frequent shower and use anti-persipirant , perfume, etc. Common body odour does not make you less healthy

Every Tom, Dick and Harry want to be a blogger. Uou can but stop trying g too hard to mislead people. Proper research would have prevented such a misleading content.

Beats me when women body shame other women because they do not know jack about being a woman. undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
TINALETC3:
Please forget it on his face

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Dottore: 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
Ok
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Pasidon(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
What does ladies think their ass is
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by Ruby234(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by oviejnr(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
maxiuc:
The girls of this our 21st century is really a challenge to married men

Curves and boobs everywhere
They kind of cleavage I see dis days

E tire me ooo
He tire you abi, he dey sweet you? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by oviejnr(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
All does your Onitsha and Aba girls bah grin cheesy

Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by badbreathcure101: 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
Y
Re: 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
oviejnr:
All does your Onitsha and Aba girls bah grin cheesy
no..amala ewedu women especially...tiger stripes all over their fvckin nekkid body

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get Fat? / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.