Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? (520 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2017
It is never normal........ I will tell you why later
..... but why you dey open your eyes while praying...?

I am back thanks much for your patience..... When you pray you are making contact with the real world..... The earth you are seeing with your own eyes is natural, could be touched and related to by your body...

But when you say you want to pray.... That means you said you wanted to travel... The major reason most people don't take prayers seriously, is because they can't experience the trip..... If they do like I do, they will encourage you to shut your eyes..... Because all that you see isn't all there is........

And I am still coming before this get to the home page..... I pray I will be able to modify again.... Love you all
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2017
What are you saying
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2017
It's a wonderful thing to pray, when you do you are fellowshipping with the Spirit and demand focus and concentration.....

Opening your eyes spoil the whole process.... Love you all
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2017
[s]
Simonrom:
What are you saying
[/s]
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2017
What
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2017
You shouldn't
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2017
Why
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
what is
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2017
What
Re: Why You Dey Pray Dey Open Your Eyes......watin....? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Why

(1) (Reply)

Never Do This When You Don't Have This / What Idolatry Is! / Wisdom In The Hilltop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.