Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,343 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

How Fasinating Is Lagos To You?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Fasinating Is Lagos To You?? (316 Views)

Is Lagos Truly State Of Excellent Or Scam State To The Nation. Let Discussed It. / Where Can I Find This Is Lagos? / This Is LAGOS In 1960 @ Independence. Everything Was In Order And Well Organized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fasinating Is Lagos To You?? by ekensi01: 10:05pm On May 26, 2017
Everyday i wish my parent where in lagos, i love every bit of it.

Lagos dudes i want you to tell me more of it cause am going to school there and bring up my family there too by God's grace.

Drop that thing you love about Lagos: cool
Re: How Fasinating Is Lagos To You?? by thesicilian: 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
Lagos is a home for all

(1) (Reply)

Business / A Call For Fashion Designers / See The Way This Nigerian Man Was Violently Pulled Out Of A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.