Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ccna Or Mcse - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ccna Or Mcse (1676 Views)

Is CCNA The Best Professional Certification? / Ccna Past Questions And Answers (640) In Total For Sale / Promo CCNA Training At Just 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna Or Mcse by kolladey(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2017
i hope this is the right place to post this,if not mods pls help me move it to the right place.
My IT gurus in the house,i need your help on this. Which one is the best CCNA or MCSE for me?
Waiting for response. Thanks
Re: Ccna Or Mcse by dxdiag(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2017
kolladey:
i hope this is the right place to post this,if no mods pls help me move it to the right place.
My IT gurus in the house,i need your help on this. Which one is the best CCNA or MCSE for me?
NB. I am an Elect/Elect Engineering graduate.
Waiting for responds. Thanks
CCNA

1 Like

Re: Ccna Or Mcse by kolladey(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2017
dxdiag:

CCNA
Thanks sir.
Re: Ccna Or Mcse by dragnet: 4:13am On May 27, 2017
both

1 Like

Re: Ccna Or Mcse by kolladey(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2017
dragnet:
both
Ok. Thanks bro
Re: Ccna Or Mcse by aril: 1:36am On May 29, 2017
I have CCNA books and tutorials you can read to prepare yourself.

Contact me via whatsapp: 07012981649.

When you message please quote the word CCNA to i can quickly recall you.

kolladey:

Thanks sir. I will appreciate if you can tel me about job prospect for ccna man over mcse. Thanks once again. And any other relevants info dat u knw i should knw abt d ccna. And any gud book(s) on ccna dat u can recommend for me wil help me a lot.Thanks bro.
Re: Ccna Or Mcse by uzoexcel(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
aril:
I have CCNA books and tutorials you can read to prepare yourself.

Contact me via whatsapp: 07012981649.

When you message please quote the word CCNA to i can quickly recall you.

huh...aril u have my whatsapp number alreadyyy sad
please do the needful smiley
Re: Ccna Or Mcse by aril: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello bro... Kindly HI me on whatsapp so i can know re-track our last conversation. I have endless contacts on my whatsap so i won't be able to when which number is urs..

Thanks

uzoexcel:

huh...aril u have my whatsapp number alreadyyy sad
please do the needful smiley

Re: Ccna Or Mcse by aril: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2017

CCNA in brief:

What is meant by CCNA course?
The 200-120 CCNA is the composite exam associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network.

What is a Cisco certification?
Associate. The Associate level of Cisco Certifications can begin directly with CCNA for network installation, operations and troubleshooting or CCDA for network design. Think of the Associate Level as the foundation level of networking certification.

How many Cisco certifications are there?
So if you want to start your Cisco certification journey so you can get certs on other Cisco technology areas, or to get deeper certs like CCNP and CCIE, then you need to get your CCNA. Cisco provides two paths to get your CCNA certification: a 2-exam path, and a 1-exam path, as shown in the figure.

How do I get a CCNA?
You are able to obtain this certification by passing the Cisco CCNA exam or by taking and passing two other exams; ICDN1 and ICND2. If you pass your exam(s), the CCNA certification is valid for three years before you need to be re-certified. In order to pass the exam, you really need to study and know the material.

What is CCNP in networking?
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is an intermediate-level certification in the Cisco certified professional program. This certification is aimed at full-time network or system administrators, or those who work with local and/or wide-area network (LAN/WAN)infrastructure.

Reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCNA,
www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications.html, www.networkworld.com/.../cisco.../so-you-want-to-get-started-in-cisco-certs---now-what...
https://www.quora.com/What-is-CCNA-What-is-the-process-to-get-a-CCNA-certificate

What tutorial videos/ebooks i have on CCNA.

ITpro - CCNA Security: Cisco Certified Network Associate Security
The Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) exam is the second step in being awarded the Cisco CCNA Security. Testers are required to also pass the CCENT exam in order to receive the CCNA Security designation

CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching Study Guide by Richard Deal bs English
The best fully integrated study system available for Exam 200-120, ICND1, & ICND2. With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching Study Guide with Boson NetSim Limited Edition covers what you need to know-and shows you how to prepare-for these challenging exams. 100% complete coverage of all official exam objectives.

Boson Netsim 10.13/10.10/10.8/9.9 Network Simulator (CCENT/CCNA/CCNP) Full Version
The Boson NetSim Network Simulator is an application that simulates Cisco Systems' networking hardware and software and is designed to aid the user in learning the Cisco IOS command structure.

CBT Nuggets | Cisco CCENT | CCNA ICND1 | ICND2 | 100-101 | 200-101 | 100-105
CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCENT CCNA ICND1 100-101
CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA ICND2 200-101
CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105

CCNA Security and CCNP Security 2016 All-in-one With Baldev
A single point to learn Cisco Security Technologies from CCNA Security to CCNP Security and much more.
This single course include CCNA Security & CCNP Security Five Exams

Udemy - Layer 2 Switching & VLAN's for Cisco CCNA
This course is several hours in length and will cover Layer 2 switching in detail. I will explain the Technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks, network segmentation, switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.

If what you are looking for insist here. List out what you want and i will get it for you.

Whatsapp for quick respond.

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion Dv3000 For Sale (SOLD) / SOLD OUT! Uk Used Dell Latitude E5420 Core I5 320gb Hard Drive, 4gb Ram @50k / SOLDCheap Used Lenovo Ideapad Z710 With 2gb Dedicated Graphics Is For SALE SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.