Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo (1029 Views)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by OneHead: 12:40am On May 27, 2017
Popular Ghanaian and Nollywood movie star Dumelo has been under huge criticism from some section of the media after he made comments deemed too hypercritical of a bread seller.

Though sone people still believe it was a calculated media stunt to make A1 bread comoany popular, He had earlier made a post on social media about a graduate of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology who was selling bread in traffic

Heavy and unpleasant reactions raided his post, Even, A Ghanaian blogger, Chris Vincent Agyapong and others accused John Dumelo of not having fininished his own university education at KNUST. Demanding Dumelo to provide his certificate of graduation to prove he indeed successfully graduated from the school.

Naughty John The actor simply succumbed to the comments and gave them a reply.

A user on social media, one @prince_akowuah asked the actor “where is your KNUST certificate. Soon after, the awarding winning actor coyly replied, “I used it to buy a V8”

It yet wasn't thrashed as fun, Controversies did not end was on social media users as the actor has earlier been attaked for involvement in a political issue of having received a state car from the previous John Mahama-led government as part of his campaign activities. - NAAIJA

Read full controversy @ http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/i-bought-a-v8-with-my-certificate-john-dumelo/

lalasticlala, fynestboi, Missyb3

Re: I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by crazyABO(m): 12:42am On May 27, 2017
Here we are again angry if u like buy VHF with it kilokanmi

1 Like

Re: I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by Davash222(m): 1:49am On May 27, 2017
Simply means Certificate is mere paper. You that have 3 to 4 Certificates, where is your V8

Sarcastic reply.
Re: I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by Nobody: 1:53am On May 27, 2017
Handsome actor. If you like use am buy V12 wetin concern me.
Re: I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by padi94(m): 2:16am On May 27, 2017
and soo
Re: I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by moblix: 4:28am On May 27, 2017
Abeg john make I bring my own certificate make u use am buy V8 4 me too oo

1 Like

Re: I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by BossLadyF(f): 9:29am On May 27, 2017
moblix:
Abeg john make I bring my own certificate make u use am buy V8 4 me too oo

hehehehehehe
Re: I Bought A V8 With My Certificate - John Dumelo by ipafricaStaff(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
This post needs to hit fp Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To The Nigerian Boy That Tore The Bible.. Then Used It As A To / More Photos From Stephanie Coker's Wedding / 17 Years Old Actress, Regina Daniels Goes Braless In New Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.