Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind (903 Views)

Daily 2odds Rollover... Excellent Tips For Free!!! / Let's Kill The Bookie As I Would Be Dropping My Daily Guaranteed Tips. / Thread For Free Daily 2odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by dalight(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2017
celtic to advance in the scottish cup... Over 0.5 in 2nd half of eng fa cup... Viktoria plzen of czech to win... Barcelona to win.... Maritzburg of south africa handicap two home
Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by tonardo(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2017
dalight:
celtic to advance in the scottish cup... Over 0.5 in 2nd half of eng fa cup... Viktoria plzen of czech to win... Barcelona to win.... Maritzburg of south africa handicap two home
i no get you...
Your prediction looks like where fowl scatter seat..

1 Like

Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by Sabinus56: 7:04am On May 27, 2017
Use this link to join bet9ja arena whatsapp group!

https://chat.whatsapp.co m/Bi2frAVhMrk2weM3oYAaO6

Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by bewla(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2017
code or number
Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by dalight(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2017
undecided
Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by dalight(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2017
bewla:
code or number
i play winnners bet i don't know the type of bet u wanna play, so using code numbers could be confusing
Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by dalight(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2017
tonardo:
i no get you... Your prediction looks like where fowl scatter seat..
must u people insult to get noticed, be cool bro
Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by dalight(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2017
dalight:
hope you all won like i do..

Come 12pm for tomorrow 2odds
Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by xreal: 5:19am On May 28, 2017
dalight:

Congrats... Still observing.

1 Like

Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by tonardo(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2017
dalight:
God bless you my man it all green.. Let's rollover...

1 Like

Re: My Daily 2odds Prediction, Ride With Me If You Don't Mind by solostar1: 3:15pm On May 28, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Love And Respect Me Still -jose Mourinho / What A Nice Way To Start A New Week! / Eriksen's Hat-trick End Republic Of Ireland's World Cup Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.