Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ (13100 Views)

Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria / 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by Oyindidi(f): 11:28am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
How many maami do you have?
How many him get
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by BUTTERBEER: 11:30am On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
How many him get
The number of every female monikers that ever entered his mentions. How many is that? grin
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by dacovajnr: 11:47am On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yesgrin
what's for bf? wink
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by Oyindidi(f): 11:48am On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
what's for bf? wink
Beans and bread or any other thing
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by BUTTERBEER: 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Many Maami but Oyindidi(Friedhoney)remain the undiluted Maami i know aside my Wife grin grin. Other Maami are Diluted in one way or the other grin grin grin
elenu grin
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by dacovajnr: 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Beans and bread or any other thing
what's with you and beans, coz I learnt you like beans grin cheesy
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by BUTTERBEER: 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
only if you learnt your books undecided

Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by Oyindidi(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Yeah, I like beans prepared by me
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by dacovajnr: 2:01pm On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
only if you learnt your books undecided
Who still dey read book Abeg suu!! Suu! grin grin go find trouble, you no gree find cheesy
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by dacovajnr: 2:03pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yeah, I like beans prepared by me
So you won't eat ii prepared by someone else? undecided

Btw, how tall are you,since you dey chop beans wella grin grin
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by merxi55(f): 2:56pm On May 27, 2017
sukkot:
tanz you very mucho wink
pm her to get acquainted....biko. wink
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by sukkot: 2:58pm On May 27, 2017
merxi55:
pm her to get acquainted....biko. wink
lol i am located on ross island antarctica. the middle of nowhere chilling with obama and john kerry. grin
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by merxi55(f): 3:22pm On May 27, 2017
sukkot:
lol i am located on ross island antarctica. the middle of nowhere chilling with obama and john kerry. grin
you need something chilled.. .please help yourself.. . grin
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by chineloSA(f): 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
This is just way too much undecided undecided
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by Oyindidi(f): 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
So you won't eat ii prepared by someone else? undecided

Btw, how tall are you,since you dey chop beans wella grin grin
Very tall
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by SammyT95(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2017
leo047:
Heard this disease 7yrs ago,but was treated by my mum.......it was a bad experience though.
hi I tried sending you a pm but don't know if it went through, can you please contact me 0.8166870186 will really appreciate it
thanks and forgive me for troubling u
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by Adebayo4all: 6:57pm On May 27, 2017
shollay09:
you can't cure virus... you can only make them latent but it still doesn't remove it from the body
I'm a virologist.

virus can b cured
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by idowuolanipekun: 7:27pm On May 27, 2017
alphonsojaybaz:
2M NIGERIANS LIVING WITH HEPATITIS’
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/2m-nigerians-living-with-hepatitis.html
The national president, Guild of Medical Directors, Dr. Tony Phillips has disclosed that about two million Nigerians are living with hepatitis.
To this end, he said that the guild would hold its 24th Annual General Meeting and Scientific Conference on Eradication of Hepatitis in Abuja today with the theme, “Lets make Nigeria Hepatitis Free”.
He confirmed that there would be free screening, counseling and possible referral for treatment on hepatitis with the latest technology to be deployed by MEDICAID and Firmcare Diagnostics.
The conference which is expected to attract medical directors, health care providers, medical supply companies, officials from the Ministry of Health, allied Health agencies and the public would further proffer solutions on the scourge of hepatitis in Nigeria.
According to him, “Hepatitis is a very silent ailment that does not manifest until it is too late and it causes destruction because the organ that it affects which is the liver, does not give signal until when it has gone very far; it only shows when the damage has been done”.
He said though Nigeria could be free from hepatitis in the nearest future, that hepatitis is a stubborn ailment. “It takes time to be cleared but let us start from somewhere; we dont want to get more people affected because if you reduce more infection you will now reduce the spread and by the time those who are having it are treated and cleared, we can make Nigeria hepatitis free”.
On his part, “the Chairman, Local Organising Committee of GMD conference, Dr. Wisdom Ihejieto explained that major highlight of the conference would be the generation of data by the Guild across the States on the prevalence of Hepatitis in Nigeria.
This he said would be made available to the Federal Ministry of Health for the provision of vaccines across the states.
Also speaking, the President of Guild of Medical Directors Wives of Nigeria (GMD-WON) noted that the body would conduct a free hepatitis test at IDP Camp Kuchingoro, Abuja as part of the activities lined up to commemorate the conference.

https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/viral-hepatitis-treatment-by-oscar-intro.html
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by kudosamass(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hepatitis B is a very dangerous disease. I contacted it sometime in 2012. I spent a lot of money trying to treat myself, but each time I ran a test, the deadly disease always showed in my blood. I was so scared and felt miserable. My eyes were yellow, my fingernails were yellow, my urine and saliver were all yellow! I had already started concluding some of the businesses I had with people preparing for the inevitable before something happened that changed everything.
It was early 2013 that someone told me that the local name was yellow fever. I called my Mum in the Village and told her; because before then, I had no idea on how to explain the sickness to my parents. The name Hepatitis B sounded so strange to me then. But surprisingly, my Mum was calm and asked me not to worry myself that our Village had trusted cure for yellow fever! That many people from the big cities and abroad do come to my Village to collect the medicine by referrals from their friends. She asked me to come back home. I traveled to my Village in Enugu and took the medicine as directed by the Traditional Doctor (herbs, roots and leaves). After two weeks of concluding the treatment, I went for another test and behold, there was no trace of Hepatitis B in my system! The Lab people were equally surprised. Since then, I have helped more than 60 people to get treated.
Any interested person should call me on 08130799304, 08058891743, WhatsApp: +2348130799304 or visit: https://hepatitisdesk..com.ng/
Re: 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ by kudosamass(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is serious! Everybody should rather go for test today. For the symptoms, visit: http://hepatitisdesk..com/2017/10/hepatitis-b-symptoms.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) / NAFDAC Shuts Lebanese Firm Over Alleged Fake Products / Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.