Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device (974 Views)

How Do I Root Tecno Spark 2 / How Can I Root This My Infinix Hot 4 Pro Without Pc / Pls Am Seriously Fed Up Of How To Root This Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 8:01am On May 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders engineers help with this, I pretty know much about androids, but this device left me completely clueless, i can't use flashare or sender it won't connect, even when it sees other device but it won't connect..... Someone suggested that is rooting issue, but I've tried several means to root still not working yet.... Help me Pls
what could be happening.HOMTOM 17PRO
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2017
By accepting this method, your warranty is now void.

You are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this answer before flashing.

YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

BRB
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 8:23am On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

You are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this answer before flashing.

YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

BRB
Then how to I address the issue of this flashare and sender not working for me?
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 8:28am On May 27, 2017
choosenone001:

Then how to I address the issue of this flashare and sender not working for me?

Is your Bluetooth functioning? Is it pairing with other devices without issues.

Your device is an MTK Based device and as such will be rooted differently follow this link and get cracking...my earlier warning still applies.

https://www.3ptechies.com/root-android-mtk-devices.html
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 8:40am On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

Is your Bluetooth functioning? Is it pairing with other devices without issues.

Bluetooth working perfectly
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Marvel1206: 10:21am On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

BRB
All these ontop rooting grin
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Ebubemg(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

BRB
lol, see watin Xda dey couse
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2017
It might have a faulty antenna... Or u just need to reload the OS to be sure...

The issue does not require rooting....

But if u insist u wanna root... Drop the model Id and version here
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 11:18am On May 27, 2017
Ebubemg:
lol, see watin Xda dey couse

You don see am finish ooo before person go come swear for me...
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 11:43am On May 27, 2017
ugohemma:
It might have a faulty antenna... Or u just need to reload the OS to be sure...

The issue does not require rooting....

But if u insist u wanna root... Drop the model Id and version here
HOMTOM 17PRO
It's just a phone I got not almost 3weeks now the issue must rooting I can connect perfectly with Hotspot
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2017
choosenone001:

HOMTOM 17PRO
It's just a phone I got not almost 3weeks now the issue must rooting I can connect perfectly with Hotspot
It's a 6.0 Android version.... Meaning u might not get a direct root for it unless through recovery....

Try kingoroot pc for temporal root...

If that doesn't work then u have to backup the boot.img,recovery.img and scatter file and upload to receive a custom recovery where u can flash super su for permanent root.
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
ugohemma:

It's a 6.0 Android version.... Meaning u might not get a direct root for it unless through recovery....

Try kingoroot pc for temporal root...

If that doesn't work then u have to backup the boot.img,recovery.img and scatter file and upload to receive a custom recovery where u can flash super su for permanent root.

I've tried kingroot is not rooting
And the funniest part is that the normal keys to boot the phone to recovery mode is not working for this device,
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 27, 2017
choosenone001:

I've tried kingroot is not rooting
And the funniest part is that the normal keys to boot the phone to recovery mode is not working for this device,

It does not need to work.. If u know how to use adb commands ... I mean kingoroot the pic version not kingroot....

And also check the permission.. Maybe u did not give permission to those apps to use WiFi and Bluetooth.

Likely problem with 6.0 device
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
ugohemma:

It does not need to work.. If u know how to use adb commands ... I mean kingoroot the pic version not kingroot....

And also check the permission.. Maybe u did not give permission to those apps to use WiFi and Bluetooth.

Likely problem with 6.0 device

Oya how do I use kingroot where do I download it?
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 27, 2017
choosenone001:

Oya how do I use kingroot where do I download it?
https://www.kingoapp.com/

The pc version o....

But am certain u did not give permission to those apps.. Since the connection is working wella without the apps...
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 1:09pm On May 27, 2017
ugohemma:

The pc version o....

But am certain u did not give permission to those apps.. Since the connection is working wella without the apps...

I have the permission unless there is another way
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
ugohemma:

The pc version o....

How do I use the kingoroot I've downloaded it
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 27, 2017
choosenone001:

How do I use the kingoroot I've downloaded it
Open debugging... And connect pc to Internet... The kingroot will look for your phone and ask you to root when connected
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 9:41pm On May 29, 2017
ugohemma:

Open debugging... And connect pc to Internet... The kingroot will look for your phone and ask you to root when connected

I just tried the method now still won't root yet it says root failed
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by Reediano(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2017
choosenone001:
Hello Nairalanders engineers help with this, I pretty know much about androids, but this device left me completely clueless, i can't use flashare or sender it won't connect, even when it sees other device but it won't connect..... Someone suggested that is rooting issue, but I've tried several means to root still not working yet.... Help me Pls
what could be happening.HOMTOM 17PRO

Do you use VPN on the phone!?
Re: Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device by choosenone001: 8:21am On May 30, 2017
Reediano:

Do you use VPN on the phone!?
Not at all

(1) (Reply)

List Of Smartphones That Will Get 'android O' Update / Iphone 6s 128gb For Sale / Doogee Mix Lite Smartphone Specification - All Screen Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.