Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,541 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Do You Prefer Listening To The Radio Or Watching Television... Your Opinion. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Prefer Listening To The Radio Or Watching Television... Your Opinion. (819 Views)

Do You Know U Can Make $200 Per Day While Sleeping &watching Television / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / If You Are Listening To Human Right Radio 101.1 FM Abuja, Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Listening To The Radio Or Watching Television... Your Opinion. by tochi8888(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2017
The significance of the radio and television can never be overemphasized. They are some of the most used mass media platform, although the internet is pulling wits now.

But sometimes I prefer to listen to the radio more than I watch the TV... and it always turns out that I can't do without the two of them.

So what do I do?

I always switch on the TV and radio at the same time... but I will reduce the volume of the TV(and watch pictures) listening to the radio at same time..... but if I come across an interesting program on the TV(by the pictures) I reduce the volume of the radio and increase it's (TV) volume.

I end up gathering lots and lots of information and always updated. (Winks) grin

Don't blame me... They say information is power

Re: Do You Prefer Listening To The Radio Or Watching Television... Your Opinion. by dixon400(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2017
Television is better bro. I Dont even like radio.
Re: Do You Prefer Listening To The Radio Or Watching Television... Your Opinion. by smartty68(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2017
Me I like fingering my phone cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Listening To The Radio Or Watching Television... Your Opinion. by tochi8888(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2017
Re: Do You Prefer Listening To The Radio Or Watching Television... Your Opinion. by tochi8888(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2017
FP pls...Cc_lalasticlala
Cc_ishilove

(1) (Reply)

[Hot .com Music) Cupti – Roll It Prod By Vee / Latest Information Needed For Perfect Building Plan,constrution& Approval In Nig / Masquerade Man Turns Into Tortoise At Houdegbe North America University Convoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.