Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video (24735 Views)

Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) / Nigerian Muslims Spotted Praying Under Heavy Rain (photos+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by lilytender: 2:01pm On May 27, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

God exists.
It's Allah that we all know does not exist.
grin

If you god is dead, try Allah. He lives forever.

1 Like

Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by lastmaster(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2017
praying my foot. just mistakenly drop AK 47 riffles, daggers and bomb there, you we know how lethal those fools are.They can wipe away a country. Religion of pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by realmindz: 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
when humans can do anything for their gods but kill their fellow humans at the slightest provocation...

godly men but inhuman

2 Likes

Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by Xbee007(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

God exists.
It's Allah that we all know does not exist.
grin
You are one very dumb mofo. What is the different between God and Allah. Is it not just language.
OSU!

1 Like

Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by Gkemz: 2:28pm On May 27, 2017
Islamic extremists, potential terrorists spotted.
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by zulquar9: 2:31pm On May 27, 2017
Alhamdulillah,this religion u gyz r calling names, did u observe that this religion dont abuse yours. I pray ALLAH show u the right way.

2 Likes

Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by madas1086: 2:42pm On May 27, 2017
tyup:
if only they know they're worshipping the devil of violence and destruction who's deaf to all their prayers but give them zeal to kill other people. ....I pray God open their eyes to see Islam is not and never will be the way undecided
I don't blame you unbeliever
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by tyup(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2017
madas1086:

I don't blame you unbeliever

who's the unbeliever here? me or you? it's high time you unveil the veil covering your eyes . and embrace the truth. .cos at any little provocation your always swift to kill and shed blood is your god not a god of violence and destruction according to Quran 3:156, 7:158 ,15:23

1 Like

Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by Emerituz(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
pdppower:
Incomplete info. They must have been there before the rain started and could not have left until the prayer ended.
and so?

If that happened to be the case, does it make them less devoted?
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by osazsky(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
Fools
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by bams2999(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2017
ALLAH Abkar
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by ahmEenu(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2017
Funlord2:

When better fever begin slap them on Monday now na to begin scream wayo Allah dey ask for 2 2 1!

not funny
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by fiponmile(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2017
وجزهم بما صبروا جنتا و حريرا
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by fiponmile(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2017
وجزاهم بما صبروا جنتا و حريرا
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by GameGod(m): 3:41am On May 28, 2017
ITbomb:
If they can devote half the energy to developing themselves like their counterpart in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia etc, they wouldn't be so desperate for Niger Delta oil
wetin concerned niger delta oil here? Some people can be mumu sha.
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by MakeWeTalk: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xbee007:

You are one very dumb mofo. What is the different between God and Allah. Is it not just language.
OSU!

Nope God cannot lie.

Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie,

Allah is the greatest liar

Surah 3:54
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers
(Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)!

God heals the sick!

Matthew 15:

29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Sorry bro, God and allah are different
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by Xbee007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Nope God cannot lie.

Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie,

Allah is the greatest liar

Surah 3:54
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers
(Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)!

God heals the sick!

Matthew 15:

29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Sorry bro, God and allah are different
I know these barrage of lies, falsehood and out of context fabrications is what gives you joy and erection but I believe, as human and a Muslim, that I have to educate you about the lies you just quoted so you don't drown in your own poodle of ignorance.
First, 90% of the quotations you made are not in the Qur'an.
Secondly the only one that has an iota of truth was taken out of context, that is Q8:22. If you read the two verses above it, 21&20, you will understand that blind, deaf and dumb are used figuratively to refer to those who see, read, hear and understand the words of God but chose to turn a blind eye.
On the contrary, disabled people are to enjoy unprecedented amount of love, care and impactful contributions from other fellow human. They are the only group that are allowed to beg for alms if they can't afford a decent lifestyle.
However, if you chose to continue on your islamophobic lane and continue to manufacture lies out of the blue, please do not quote me again.
Re: Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video by MakeWeTalk: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xbee007:

I know these barrage of lies, falsehood and out of context fabrications is what gives you joy and erection but I believe, as human and a Muslim, that I have to educate you about the lies you just quoted so you don't drown in your own poodle of ignorance.
First, 90% of the quotations you made are not in the Qur'an.
Secondly the only one that has an iota of truth was taken out of context, that is Q8:22. If you read the two verses above it, 21&20, you will understand that blind, deaf and dumb are used figuratively to refer to those who see, read, hear and understand the words of God but chose to turn a blind eye.
On the contrary, disabled people are to enjoy unprecedented amount of love, care and impactful contributions from other fellow human. They are the only group that are allowed to beg for alms if they can't afford a decent lifestyle.
However, if you chose to continue on your islamophobic lane and continue to manufacture lies out of the blue, please do not quote me again.

Did I not quote the quoran?

How can you say that I am islamophobic?

The quoran commands you not to take us as friends

Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.

now who has the issue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah / Eid-El-Malud: Celebrants Block Road In Gombe State (Photos) / Recommended Time-table For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.