Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Access Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Recruitment (1917 Views)

WEMA Bank Recruitment 2018 – How To Apply For WEMA Bank Recruitment 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment March 2017 (9 Positions) / UBA Bank Recruitment For January 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 9:39am On May 27, 2017
How many of you got a mail from access bank?

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the Entry Level Training Program. It is a 5 Stage process.

You are hereby scheduled for an aptitude test on:

Date: 31st May, 2017
Time: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: Access Bank -145/146 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.
Original & Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Original & Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original & Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original & Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.
We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you
Re: Access Bank Recruitment by shogat(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2017
When did u get yours? Nothing here for now
Re: Access Bank Recruitment by obibob: 10:09am On May 27, 2017
I got an invite for PHC centre on May 31st. Can the ELTP test be rescheduled to a later date?
Re: Access Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 10:29am On May 27, 2017
shogat:
When did u get yours? Nothing here for now

This morning.......pls any anybody with acessbank aptitude test question and answer should forward to my email

danielchukwumezie@gmail.com.
Re: Access Bank Recruitment by elfeezy(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2017
starbarchii:

This morning.......pls any anybody with acessbank aptitude test question and answer should forward to my email

got similar msg last month for their internship prog bt missed it cos i was out of town,,dunno if i can go 4 diz test since am in town now
Re: Access Bank Recruitment by oluwabigloba: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hi. Hw ws d exam? Mine was scheduled for weds. Any hint will be much appreciated. 10k u.
starbarchii:
How many of you got a mail from access bank?

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the Entry Level Training Program. It is a 5 Stage process.

You are hereby scheduled for an aptitude test on:

Date: 31st May, 2017
Time: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: Access Bank -145/146 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.
Original & Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Original & Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original & Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original & Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.
We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you
Re: Access Bank Recruitment by Dorisonyewuchi: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please anyone with the aptitude test past questions should answer me o or send to my mail dorisonyewuchi@gmail.com
starbarchii:

(1) (Reply)

Frefa Investment Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Pls I Need Someone To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay / 200k Weekly Or 800k Monthly, Which Salary Type Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.