Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! (1276 Views)

Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups / I Dont Watch Tv / How Can I Watch Naija Tv Programes Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! by lalaboi(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2010
Just a random day on twitter and a naija artiste posted this video!. . .had to screen capture the exact part. . . . Its really embarassing and in some way funny!. . . .check it out!

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AE1PTAfRms&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="[/flash]
Re: One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! by lalaboi(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2010
Re: One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2010
loool

@lala

Me no even dey watch naija movies @all, Foreign films sef na byforce talkless of naija
Re: One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! by lalaboi(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2010
wetin u com dey watch. . . . .chinko movie? grin
Re: One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! by iice(f): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
I havent watched the clip but lemme guess. . .it's a toy copter? cheesy

Anyway, i don't watch naija movies.  Never was into it.
Re: One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! by folly69(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
U gats to be kidding me shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Of The Reasons I Dont Watch Naija Movies! by lalaboi(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2013
I Still DOnt watch grin

(1) (Reply)

Read Naruto Manga Online / Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! / Sensational Transformation Of Eddie Murphy. (photos)- Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.