Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

By His Wounds We Are Healed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / By His Wounds We Are Healed (364 Views)

By His Wounds We Are Healed / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / (video) Benny Hinn Says More People Are Healed In The Catholic Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By His Wounds We Are Healed by Kei144(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2017
Is. 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

1Pe. 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

The redemption that comes through Jesus Christ is a great source of healing for the whole man. The fruit of Satan that mankind ate in the Garden of Eden opened the door for diseases of the soul and the body to come into mankind. Since then, mankind has been plagued by all manners of diseases of the soul and the body. In order to reverse this trend, the door that lets in diseases to the human body and soul must be closed. This door can only be closed by the Holy Spirit of God.

Ge. 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

When God banished mankind from His garden, He withdrew His Holy Spirit from mankind, and hence mankind had no means to close the door to diseases. So, mankind began to die.

God brought Jesus Christ to the world so that through him mankind could be reconciled to God. Once a person is reconciled to God, God gives her/him the Holy Spirit. A person that has the Holy Spirit of God has the power to close the door to diseases of the soul and the body.

1 Like

Re: By His Wounds We Are Healed by Kei144(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2017
Freedom from Diseases

Ep. 1:18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,
Ep. 1:19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
Ep. 1:20 which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,
Ep. 1:21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

2Pe. 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

If you have the Holy Spirit, the divine power is in you. The divine power is able to give to you everything you need (but not want) for life and godliness. The problem is that most people that have the Holy Spirit do not know how to access the divine power in them.

Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.
Nu. 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell face down, and the glory of the
LORD appeared to them.
Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it
will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”

The holy Spirit in you is the Rock. Speak to the Rock. The Rock in you is Christ (Anointing) in you. Speaking to the rock is what real faith in Christ is all about.
Re: By His Wounds We Are Healed by Kei144(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2017
How I speak to the Rock

I speak to the Rock during my private prayer times. I speak to the rock concerning the diseases of the soul (Sins), as well as diseases of the mortal body.

Holy Spirit of the Most High, put to death in me the sin of . . . Make me dead to this sin. Great Spirit, transform me by renewing my mind, so that the thought process that leads to this sin will not go through in my mind again. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Ro. 8:13, Ro. 12:1-2

Holy Spirit of God that is in me and in every member of my family, put to death in my mortal body and in the mortal bodies of members of my family, every sickness, every disease and every infirmity; in the name of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

“is There Anything I Can Do To Guarantee Myself A Long Life?” / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 13/06/2017) / Who Was Allah Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.