Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? (3076 Views)

Pls Which Android Has The Best Battery? / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please / Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by Ustec: 10:45am On May 27, 2017
Andy Rubin, better known as the guy who created Android and then sold it to Google only to later leave, will finally show off his new smartphone on May 30.

Rubin's company, Essential, sent its first tweet on Thursday trading the phone launch and then a follow-up tweet showing a silhouette of the device. 

But what is that thing poking out of the top/bottom!? 

Before we try to make some sense, here's the silhouette Essential shared:

It kinda looks like one of those fat antennas on an old Palm Treo. There's definitely a wave of interest for retro phones this year, but we doubt Rubin's new phone is a blast back to the eyesore antenna days.

The reporter:
To see if I could get more details, I opened up the image in Photoshop and cranked up the exposure, well, well, well what do we have here?

It sure looks like that's a camera on top. One of my coworkers says it looks like a PC webcam from the 90s, and I have to agree.

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by Flexherbal(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2017
Technology does not have an end!
Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by hopeyemih(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3822881/call-well-meaning-nigerians-save-kolawole
Here is Kolawole Olaniyi Emmanuel, a 400l law student of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, not just a barrister at equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent and fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his old self, this lacerates the heart to no limits
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the university of Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH),and
Since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die..
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi. Help save him from this excruciating pain and more. Imminent dangers
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
#SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by do4luv14(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2017
hopeyemih:

Here is Kolawole Olaniyi Emmanuel, a 400l law student of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, not just a barrister at equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent and fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his old self, this lacerates the heart to no limits
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the university of Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH),and
Since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi. Help save him from this excruciating pain and more. Imminent dangers
Here's his Acct details:

i might not have to money to contribute, but i can give advice that will aids in his treatment,

many of us don't know the cause and prevention of the disease,
or rather we have been told, but don't know how to use it,

we keep hearing eat fruits to stay health, and an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but the problem had and still is how to apply it for maximum impact,

many of us use it as supplement with our regular diet,
its a no no no...,

you can help ur friend, by helping him to keep a strict routine of eating, fruits like, CUCUMBER,AVOCADO, WATERMELON, APPLE, KIWIS , let him eat any of those fruit 25 or 30mins before any meal,

practice it for a week or two, you will be surprised,

i wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by ademasta(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2017
Hmmm, May God heal him
hopeyemih:

Here's his Acct details:

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by Olibboy: 1:57pm On May 27, 2017
just passing by
Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by Osasnidas(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
cry
Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by TechPanda(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2017
I won't tell you what am thinking
Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by ikp120(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2017
That bulge looks like an adjustable artificial dick that ladies can use to fvck themselves when on their heat period.

My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? by Aniexcels01(m): 1:55am On May 28, 2017
Hope to see the real thing soon! This time around, looks like I'm gonna buy it from him.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Spectranet Wifi Not Browsing / Huawei Warns Google: We Are Almost Ready To Replace You / Gamers In The House Com Kill Boredom With Dis Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.