Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (60302 Views)

Kaduna Electric To Supply 435,000 Meters In 2 Years / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Oluwapeldon(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeria also far outweighs Ghana in revenue collection as well
bkool7:
Though our leaders are the most inept set of leader but you'll have to agree that Nigeria far outweighs Ghana in landmass and population
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
Though our leaders are the most inept set of leader but you'll have to agree that Nigeria far outweighs Ghana in landmass and population

#Modified
I am not making excuse for the corruption of the govt or the Discos
But stating a contributing fact .

if Nigeria were to ne broken into smaller region , I am sure a place like lagos will not be having electricity problem . because it will use its resources for cater for only its population .
Lets look at this , the poluation of Ghana is 27.4million . That of Nigeria is 180 million . That ratio is 1:6.

That is just the fact I'm stating. Don't get it twisted
ur type will re the type of people that re keeping this country at lowest stage in the world,if Fulani people kill 3000 people in Benue state u will remind us that even in america people kill each others, u see prepaid meter in a mud house instead of u to be ashamed of ur country ur talking about population, we export 2 million barrels of oil a day where is the money,is america not up to 4 hundred million ?and they re still bringing more people,is good to travel cus if ur in Nigeria u will think Lagos and abuja is like Tokyo or paris
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Xfemt(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2017
spartan117:

I stay at ugbowo and everyone here uses prepaid meter, as well as almost any other area I can think of in Benin metropolis .even In my village okada, we use prepaid meter
bros it normal even here some peps use prepaid why som dnt even in ugbowo were u live nt everybody use prepaid ok
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by babapressy(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
We keep celebrating independence yet we are not dependent
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Heavance(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Just confirmed it and its 6million difference which i believe must had been halved if not covered with the rate at which people troop into the state daily
My brodaaaaaa, it is not near o.
The last census conducted in Nigeria puts Lagos as below 10 million, while that of Ghana is above 27 million. All we keep doing in Lagos remains estimate estimate estimate, there is a difference between fact o. Even if people troop in Lagos, it can't be up to half of the difference, some countries are not up to 3 million for you to understand how population is.
This is not money o, it is population, as long as Nigeria has not conducted another census, the population of the last one will always be used, and no where in the world will you have more than 100% of your last population figure in less than 12years. So that figure they keep claiming on TVC is mere speculation
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2017
Heavance:

My brodaaaaaa, it is not near o.
The last census conducted in Nigeria puts Lagos as below 10 million, while that of Ghana is above 27 million. All we keep doing in Lagos remains estimate estimate estimate, there is a difference between fact o. Even if people troop in Lagos, it can't be up to half of the difference, some countries are not up to 3 million for you to understand how population is.
This is not money o, it is population, as long as Nigeria has not conducted another census, the population of the last one will always be used, and no where in the world will you have more than 100% of your last population figure in less than 12years. So that figure they keep claiming on TVC is mere speculation
last census according to google shows 17 million and its increased to 21 million by 2016 while Ghana according to google is 27 million
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 27, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Ghana as a whole ain't upto Lagos in population, thou those phcn dude or whatever purposely skipped some places so they can still run their illegal shii
says who? Google is your friend
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2017
sirfee:
grin Nigeria is indeed the giant of Africa

You mean giant from behind?

And wait even... When was the last time being a giant ever helped?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by owonelly: 1:21am On May 28, 2017
Please my brothers and sisters lets stop complaining about dz so called Nigeria where d only thing that works and works well is Corruptin. Please check out all the section in the government which one is plain. Non and we keep complaining. We complain all the time and still things gets more worst.
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by futurenix(m): 4:47am On May 28, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

if Nigeria were to ne broken into smaller region , I am sure a place like lagos will not be having electricity problem . because it will use its resources for cater for only its population .
Lets look at this , the poluation of Ghana is 27.4million . That of Nigeria is 180 million . That ratio is 1:6.

Let me use the analogy of Dangote group and PZ cussons, maybe you will understand better what your saying.

Dangote group is no doubt bigger than PZ cussons and its workers population by far exceeds that of PZ cussons.

Does this mean Dangote should pay far less salaries, lesser retirement package, substandard Healthcare facilities etc. to its workers compared to PZ because it has a higher population and very big landmass for its companies?

If your answer to this is yes, then u need serious medical brain coordination checkup and should leave this planet if u can't get one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by topsam1(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

And that of america population which is far more than nigeria...now you talk of ghana population without considering the wealth of nigeria also...forget population, nothin good can from nija
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by banio: 6:47am On May 28, 2017
A friend uses five air conditioners, jacuzzi etc. He uses prepaid and spends more than #80,000 a month on PHED bill. He went to PHED to say he prefers analogue or estimated bill. Definitely the estimated bill will be below #30,000. Which means he is cheating PHED and Nigerians will be made to pay the remaining #50,000. The only way out is for everyone to use prepaid meter, let's all pay for power we consume.
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by ibukun147(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2017
spartan117:
everyone uses prepaid meters in Benin. don't they use it in Lagos?
ogbeni,i served in Benin not every house has prepaid
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Heavance(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2017
goodlifehyd:
last census according to google shows 17 million and its increased to 21 million by 2016 while Ghana according to google is 27 million
My brodaaaaa, last time we conducted census was 2006 under OBJ, the figure stated Kano as the most populous state, and there is always an estimated growth.
That was why I mentioned, no where in the world can the population increase to over 100% in less than 12 years. How can Lagos have 9million + as at 2006, and 21 million + as at 2016?
No be money o.
We are still estimating and estimating, till we conduct another census. But Ghana is more than Lagos, no sentiment in that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.