Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Utme Reg Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Utme Reg Problem (561 Views)

Abuad's 2012/2013 Post Utme Reg. And Exam Date. / What Is Happening To Oau E-portal Website Is Not Responding For Post Utme Reg / Unaab Post Utme Reg. Ends 24/june (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utme Reg Problem by Raylight2(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2010
Please how do I correct my date of birth? I unknowly made this mistake due to congestion while trying to register for a friend along side mine.

If I can't correct it agiain, what is the implication?
Re: Utme Reg Problem by fabby26(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2010
@Raylight.To my own opinion that shuldn't give u a headache.The most important thing is for your name and choice of institutions to be accurate.Pray and try your best over the exam to get admitted,then there wl still be a whole lot of provisions for your declaration of birth and sworn affidavit of age during your yr one registration.So get the admission,which i pray you do and leave the issue of incorrect input of your age.It's quite trivial at the moment now. Wish u all the best!
Re: Utme Reg Problem by kaysy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
consider it a problem only in one condition" that is if you mistaken put in an age older than u're, but if the date u put in is younger that ur real date of birth, then it's no problems at all, all u need is to continue using dat date u used as ur date of birth becos when it's time for you to do ur NYSC, the NYSC will have to go to Jamb to verify if the date u actually told them u'r is truly wat is in ur form, and am sure u wuldnt be remembering that by then cos this form would have been up to 4to5 years ago by then. So just be wish now ok?

All of this people dealing with Admission/Schools are working hand to hand, leg to leg and even neck to neck*** u neva can tell
Re: Utme Reg Problem by Raylight2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
thanks alot. I really appreciate.
Re: Utme Reg Problem by EMMYD01(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
My guy,i'll advice u 2 follow what the two pple above has said cos they've gotten it all. Most especially FABB26,get admitted which is the main thing now then during registration u can make the correction.wish u all the best bro

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Possibily Of Unn Releasing 2nd List? / Can Eny One Help Me Out / Do You Wish To Learn German Language Under 2-3 Months For You Visa Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.