Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. (1043 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Video: Donald Trump In WWE Fight Where He Took Down Vince Mcmahon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by royalsgist: 11:40am On May 27, 2017
DONALD TRUMP PUSHED NATO LEADER: US PRESIDENT TRUMP MOVED ASIDE NATO LEADER, PRIME MINISTER DUSKO MARKOVIC OF MONTENEGRO, TO RETURN TO THE FRONT OF THE GROUP AT A CEREMONY MARKING THE NEW NATO HEADQUARTERS IN BRUSSELS. THEN SEEMED TO IGNORE A HANDSHAKE BY A FEMALE NATO MEMBER.
royalsgist.com

1 Like

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2017
PROVIDE VIDEO EVIDENCE. RAMADAN KAREEM
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by haykes(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
What A Lie
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2017
haykes:
What A Lie

Lol its true. I have the .gif file but i dont know if it will play.

1 Like

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Seun(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2017
Loool watched it too. Such a baby grin
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 27, 2017
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGrYBNEKPA

Weighing 350 pounds, from Trump Tower New York, He is the world heavy weight undisputed champion:

TRUMP grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 27, 2017
Funniest part was when he tugged at his blazer at the end

3 Likes

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2017
dinachi:

The joke is on you. You are the baby! Lesbians like you and other weak men find Trump offensive while Alpha males and sexy women find him a powerful and inspirational leader! grin grin grin

Next time my husband and I come to Nigeria, we will push your mama and papa around because it's sexy.

Mo.rons everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
dinachi:

The joke is on you. You are the baby! Lesbians like you and other weak men find Trump offensive while Alpha males and sexy women find him a powerful and inspirational leader! grin grin grin

Looooool. You mean those Alpha males who MAJORITY of them are Illetrates or not well educated, which is by the way proven. Those are the ones that voted him. Or wait do you mean sexy women like his wife? No wonder we have seen her nudes grin but then again even SHE didn't want to hold the hands of a fool grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
1bkaye:
Funniest part was when he tugged at his blazer at the end

Looool ikr grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looool ikr grin
grin
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by dinachi(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

Next time my husband and I come to Nigeria, we will push your mama and papa around because it's sexy.

Mo.rons everywhere.
Another clown
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by dinachi(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looooool. You mean those Alpha males who MAJORITY of them are Illetrates or not well educated, which is by the way proven. Those are the ones that voted him. Or wait do you mean sexy women like his wife? No wonder we have seen her nudes grin but then again even SHE didn't want to hold the hands of a fool grin
He is the President of US for now. Suck on that!
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by vedaxcool(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2017
The man lacks manners like most of the racist pigs that elected him.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Achillesdam500(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

Mo.rons everywhere.
Oboy me I cannot take this o.. Somebody's child regarded as slowpoke. Abeg make una circulate that chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 29, 2017
dinachi:

He is the President of US for now. Suck on that!
Only people like you do loool grin
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Aaronsrod: 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
Donald Trump is a Man of God. He has been anointed in the spirit of the great King Cyrus of old. Please read your Bibles. Discern the signs and prepare for what is to come.
Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by alezzy13: 5:15am On May 30, 2017
Mindfulness:

Mo.rons everywhere.

grin grin grin

Trumptards see nothing wrong with a leader shoving another leader out of the way only goes to show how sick they are.

BTW why Melania no dey gree make Trump hold her again??

1 Like

Re: Video: Donald Trump Pushed Nato Leader Away,so He Can Stand In Front. by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 30, 2017
alezzy13:

grin grin grin

Trumptards see nothing wrong with a leader shoving another leader out of the way only goes to show how sick they are.

BTW why Melania no dey gree make Trump hold her again??

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

North Koreans Are Banned From LAUGHING Or Drinking For 11 Days / Switzerland Pitches For Removal Of The US From All Things Europe / Comparison Of Nations The West Colonized Vs Nations Russia, China Colonized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.