Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies (47145 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies / "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by justmenoni: 9:07pm On May 27, 2017
Obinrin lota obinrin

quote author=Oladimejyy post=56924958]Why is it that you female hate your fellow female*sigh*[/quote]
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by YelloweWest: 9:10pm On May 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Why is it that you female hate your fellow female*sigh*
Jealousy
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by gsogbu(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2017
if dis one die na, dm go say mk state govt come pay money bring her body back to naija
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by gsogbu(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2017
if dis one die na dm go say make state gvt pay to bring d corpse back to naija.
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 27, 2017
KillJoy62:
please stay away from drugs please, especially weed!

the guy has mental issues. his popular moniker was mus.iwa. there was a time if you just type that name without the dot (.) would give you a 2 day ban. i dont know about now but i still had to put the dot (.) just to be safe.

the guy has been campaigning for oduduwa republic for over 3 years now.
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by olea20(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Why is it that you female hate your fellow female*sigh*
hmmmmmmm ;Dhmmmmmmm

true bro,,, true.
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by darlingnuel(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2017
"Heeps" indeed. The fan should be more concerned about his fake english word spellings
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by morbeta(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2017
Ebube your water is running dry and this wicked people refused telling you the naked truth. You legs are in relevant and inconsequential. GO AND SETTLE. DOWN!!
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by kiddkash(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2017
Evablizin:
i'm nt doing understanding.
of cause you don't didn't expect anything less
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Nobody: 12:46am On May 28, 2017
hmmm hips dont lie wink

Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by DexteryJoe(m): 2:27am On May 28, 2017
lemme sha help her ministry by saying "Salvage!!!!!!!!" grin
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by emmanueluzee: 7:32am On May 28, 2017
Watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Go7ruBd4U
Don't 4get 2 subscribe
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Nobody: 11:10am On May 28, 2017
Jobless guy,instead of him to concentrate more on his studies,he's poking his ugly nose on people dat are way better dan him,imagine,artificial 'heaps'
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 28, 2017
Jealousy hmmmn
If its paining her she should goan buy her own too
Oh its a guy
Whatever
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
That boy must be an afonja..
Their heart bleeds when they see som1 who is better den them

Must u ppl always bring tribal differences into every thing
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Must u ppl always bring tribal differences into every thing

Ask ur afonja brothers dat question.
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Kitipo: 2:31pm On May 28, 2017
ppp
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Antoeni(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2017
The hip don help kcee well well
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by lacasera14(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2017
But I can't see a pronounced hip here, it's just there
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Shyhunt66(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2017
Thats one big issue I don't like with bringing tribal issues. I beg joor
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ask ur afonja brothers dat question.

Immature mumu
M not yoruba
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:30pm On May 29, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Immature mumu
M not yoruba

Call ur father that before me..he was my classmate..hehehe
Re: "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Call ur father that before me..he was my classmate..hehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)... / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.