Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC (29540 Views)

Sokoto Guy Tie The Knot With And Indian Lady -pics / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos / PHOTOS: Kenyan Couple Tie The Knot In Super Simple Ceremony Dressed In T-shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Angelanest: 12:24pm On May 27, 2017
What started as a joke for this latest couple in town, have led them to the altar. A lady Farida Ihaza got married today to her longtime boyfriend Moses at the Winners Chapel Church along airport road in Warri, Delta state. The couple reportedly started their relationship back from their schooldays in Delta State University (nearly 10 years now). And now their dreams have become a reality... Congrats to them..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/from-school-relationship-to-altar.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Angelanest: 12:25pm On May 27, 2017

3 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Angelanest: 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
Please I need a "CAPTION" for the 1st picture

2 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Rukkydelta(f): 12:36pm On May 27, 2017
Secondary school love grin
HML
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by nikkypearl(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2017
My case is different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

She is sheen wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by MrDandy(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2017
HMl
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by lashorrt(f): 12:43pm On May 27, 2017
Awh! How cute is this tongue

4 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by dainformant(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
Congratulations to the couple
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by LEGITLAYO: 6:07pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Amberon: 6:07pm On May 27, 2017
Ok
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by lenghtinny(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2017
But why bros dey do face like rumpled nylon for the first picture... Happy married life

To my ex-gf in uni, this could have been us but it's a pity you became a slay queen...

19 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2017
meme for the fiirst pic ooooooo grin
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by soberdrunk(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2017
I dey suspect that guy in brown suit behind the couple in the first picture, he be like say him sef don "warm" the "engine" before.... angry

Ps---The husbands facial expression in the first picture be like "You see you this girl way dey do holy holy' this night you will touch ur toe" angry

6 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by oshe11: 6:08pm On May 27, 2017
Exactly what I wanted for my Ex b4 she fu#cked up

Later she wud strt lying abt me on Twitter wen I dn Marry grin

1 Like

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 27, 2017
Why the guy dey look the bride like that in the first picture?

He's like "So after all your shakara, no be you be this"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Tynasparks(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2017
Happy married life to them.
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by EWAagoyin(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2017
10years chai he go Don nearly bleep her intestines comot sef hmm

3 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
She is abslloluyely pretty....

3 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Goldenheart(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
cool
They must have lost contact at one point...

3 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by frfr: 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
Conjugal Bliss Forever.
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by lawalosky(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
thats the kind of relationship i prayed for!
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
seen
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2017
friends are the best couples

5 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by VanBommel(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2017
I have a friend like that which I call my babe, although we kiss, hug but it's just friendship and we've been friends for 7yrs now (started from school). Hmmm, maybe our story might be like this, just saying
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by NwaObinkita: 6:24pm On May 27, 2017
The bride looks like a chronic cheat...you can tell from her look on the 5th picture.

I pity the young man that jumped into a lake of fire with his eyes open
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by PastorandMentor(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2017
I love slim girls.
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by PastorandMentor(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2017
Mumu
NwaObinkita:
The bride looks like a chronic cheat...you can tell from her look on the 5th picture.

I pity the young man that jumped into a lake of fire with his eyes open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Boladapor: 6:31pm On May 27, 2017
Beautiful wedding gown. HML

3 Likes

Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Yuneehk(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2017
Is that a handkerchief that was used to cover her cleavage? During reception them go comot am grin
Beautiful bride.
Re: From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC by Repairnigeria(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2017
great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa / Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Calabar (Photos) / Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.