Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria (1048 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Price, Release Date And Specs / Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion / Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 (PES 18) Features, Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by InfoRetweet(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
The about to be released Xaiomi MI6 which is coming after the release and success of the Xaiomi MI5, which was showcased on the 24th of February 2016 at MWC. Now with a new and improved MI6 with amazing features and specifications.

Source: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/05/xaiomi-mi6-features-specifications-release-date-and-prices.html

Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by InfoRetweet(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
Xaiomi is a privately owned Chinese company which has it's head quarters in Beijing. They are now even the fourth smartphone manufacturing company in the world. We know them for producing smartphones, mobile apps, laptops and other smart phone related properties.

After the release of the Xaiomi MI5, it turned out to be one of the first smartphones to posses the latest Qualcomm's processor, Snapdragon 820. So due the success and demand for the phone mostly because of the new Snapdragon feature, they decided to work on the new Xaiomi MI6 too, which is been rumoured to also possess the latest Qualcomm's processor, Snapdragon 853. Yes, the rumours are true.

Continue reading and get more details on features of this phone.

Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by akmath: 12:38pm On May 27, 2017
600k and above
Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2017
akmath:
600k and above
Nope! Less than 150k their phones ain't expensive and it sure will give you what Samsung would at 400k.

Xiaomi my brand

2 Likes

Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by InfoRetweet(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2017
smartty68:

Nope! Less than 150k their phones ain't expensive and it sure will give you what Samsung would at 400k.

Xiaomi my brand
tru talk. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 27, 2017
They aren't the fourth major OEM. That slot belongs to OPPO
Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2017
ollah1:
They aren't the fourth major OEM. That slot belongs to OPPO
oppo has not yet proven themselves long enough but going by Q1 sales of this year, oppo should be no 3
Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

oppo has not yet proven themselves long enough but going by Q1 sales of this year, oppo should be no 3

How long enough does OPPO has to be prove itself? OPPO has been number 4 since last year if not two years ago
Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by InfoRetweet(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2017
ollah1:

How long enough does OPPO has to be prove itself? OPPO has been number 4 since last year if not two years ago
i think there is something i can learn from this discussion

Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by ddjay: 8:42am On May 29, 2017
InfoRetweet:
The about to be released Xaiomi MI6 which is coming after the release and success of the Xaiomi MI5, which was showcased on the 24th of February 2016 at MWC. Now with a new and improved MI6 with amazing features and specifications.

Source: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/05/xaiomi-mi6-features-specifications-release-date-and-prices.html
its my prayer request that d next flagship would not look like Samsung. am tired of seeing that Samsung home button, even Samsung sef did not use it on galaxy s8/s8+. so pls join me in praying about it,that home button copying has to stop. thanks for your cooperation and God will bless you for it

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria by InfoRetweet(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
ddjay:

its my prayer request that d next flagship would not look like Samsung. am tired of seeing that Samsung home button, even Samsung sef did not use it on galaxy s8/s8+. so pls join me in praying about it,that home button copying has to stop. thanks for your cooperation and God will bless you for it
i support you, i hate that home button too, it makes the phone look so childish

(1) (Reply)

US Phones New And US Used For Sale At Cheap Prices / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Update / Help Me Make A Choice Between; Samsung C9 Pro And A7 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.