Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN (34889 Views)

7 Simple Tips On How To Write Professional E-mails / Professional Exams For Transport Management / IT Professional Exams: Their current prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by hardbody: 8:27am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:
exams in October and no syllabus yet how are we supposed study huh??

Baby i will write on your behalf. Don't get jittery.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by Chanchit: 8:28am On May 28, 2017
brb
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by wadetaw202: 8:29am On May 28, 2017
einsteine:
Interesting. So after four years in the University, there has to be another examination. Unnecessary, if you ask me.

If you look around you and see the poor quality services Nigerian teachers are dishing out, you will realize that it is a good decision.

2 Likes

Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by creamylicious(f): 8:30am On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

Baby i will write on your behalf. Don't get jittery.
lol..... me n you who brilliant pass??
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by wadetaw202: 8:31am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:
exams in October and no syllabus yet how are we supposed study huh??
I learnt you are COOL. Well, I'll love to tune in and listen. wink. Happy birthday. Sent you a PM.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by creamylicious(f): 8:32am On May 28, 2017
wadetaw202:

I learnt you are COOL. Well, I'll love to tune in and listen. wink. Happy birthday. Sent you a PM.
lol lol lol..... see selling point
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by einsteine(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2017
An exam does not a good teacher make.

Writing an additional exam does not change anything regarding the quality of the teachers after all they wrote exams in school.

It is an unnecessary add-on that would not change the fact that most teachers are poorly trained, poorly renumerated and highly unenthusiastic about the profession.

Anybody can read for a month or two and pass an exam.

wadetaw202:

If you look around you and see the poor quality services Nigerian teachers are dishing out, you will realize that it is a good decision.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by hardbody: 8:38am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:
lol..... me n you who brilliant pass??

I won't take that as a challenge. I will however like us to settle this once and for all times cheesy

Happy birthday. Shall we turn up?
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by Chanchit: 8:39am On May 28, 2017
Kelly2713:
yes, this is a welcome development as fake ones will be fetched out

Lmao! its like you don't know your country, na jeje I Sidon like 6yrs ago, my then girlfriend got me the deal to go invigilate teachers exam, I saw almost all my primary school teachers there, all of them just dey carry expo, not in small paper o, big text books, I even had to help some use google sef.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by wadetaw202: 8:39am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:
lol lol lol..... see selling point

Well, don't blame me. You commented so maturely. And maturity is difficult to come by these days...if you know what I mean. And, only the wise will wanna tune in to mature vibes from COOL wink
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by creamylicious(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

I won't take that as a challenge. I will however like us to settle this once and for all times cheesy
oluwa oooo...... knock out na im u go receive
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by uglodoh(f): 8:42am On May 28, 2017
Heromaniaa:
How many exams did senators, and ministers and even the morose president write before assuming office? After a teacher spends upwards of 30,000 naira to write an exam that is deficient in scope and purpose, the teacher will now get paid 20k a month in one wretched school. Come on guys. Change should be wholistic.

They come out with different policies to enrich their pockets instead of going after proprietors and proprietresses paying peanuts.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by creamylicious(f): 8:43am On May 28, 2017
wadetaw202:

Well, don't blame me. You commented so maturely. And maturity is difficult to come by these days...if you know what I mean. And, only the wise will wanna tune in to mature vibes from COOL wink
so maturedly .... now u gonna make me cry.... i hope u are matured
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by uglodoh(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2017
psalmson001:
Hmmmmmm.......this is a welcome development. In fact all existing teachers especially in primary and secondary schools needs to write the exam also for the sake of our children. Enough is enough........no more using past tense in place of present tense, and so many oda grammatical blunder.

Maybe your children attend "Jesus come and eat Satan go Away" school.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by Mypeople2(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2017
uglodoh:
What do an average teacher gain by writing this exam?
Thank you very much for that question. Nonsense! How many of the so called persons that studied education can really teach ?
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by Mypeople2(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2017
Heromaniaa:
How many exams did senators, and ministers and even the morose president write before assuming office? After a teacher spends upwards of 30,000 naira to write an exam that is deficient in scope and purpose, the teacher will now get paid 20k a month in one wretched school. Come on guys. Change should be wholistic.
My guy thank you very much .Our politicians, how many exams have they written? How many exams your president write ? Una nor dey tire for exams for this country self ?
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by hardbody: 8:57am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:
oluwa oooo...... knock out na im u go receive

So i just called my bros wife and she said if you had already registered, there is no need to worry, but if you hadn't registered before now, you'd need to write the qualifying exams. Please go and register or start preparing for the exams. Or better still pass on the materials to me.

Meanwhile where the party at?

You are a year older today. Happy baiday
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by hardbody: 8:58am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:

Savagery.... shocked
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by Nobody: 8:59am On May 28, 2017
good.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by MrSly(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2017
wadetaw202:

Is it always about what the teacher gain? Why aren't you talking about what their students will gain?
What have teachers ever gained in this country? Is it their abysmally low stipend? or the relegation of their worth to 'community of people with low knowledge'? or the stress they undergo.
It is high time we truly appreciated teachers and genuinely respected them.

1 Like

Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by wadetaw202: 9:01am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:

Lolz....try me nah
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by creamylicious(f): 9:05am On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

So i just called my bros wife and she said if you had already registered, there is no need to worry, but if you hadn't registered before now, you'd need to write the qualifying exams. Please go and register or start preparing for the exams. Or better still pass on the materials to me.

Meanwhile where the party at?

You are a year older today. Happy baiday
whoa!!! you already asked on my behalf... now u gonna make me cry. ehen i av never registered before plus what's with this material i am supposed to pass on to u d birthday is a recessed one.... lol
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by wadetaw202: 9:05am On May 28, 2017
MrSly:

What have teachers ever gained in this country? Is it their abysmally low stipend? or the relegation of their worth to 'community of people with low knowledge'? or the stress they undergo.
It is high time we truly appreciated teachers and genuinely respected them.

You are 'relegated' to community of people with low knowledge... How have you impacted the community to enhance their knowledge?
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Amosjaj:
Kogi teachers are you ready? Awon olodo
Why Kogi teachers?

1 Like

Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by FAVOUR13: 9:08am On May 28, 2017
I beg, make u na help me ask the so called Dr Steve Nwokeocha whether or not he was subjected to writing such exams before becoming what he is today. I am of the opinion that the exam should take a retrospective effect. Yeye man
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by oluwalonikemi: 9:11am On May 28, 2017
wrong heading, only those who are yet to register with TRCN will write the exam, not all teachers
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by hardbody: 9:15am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:
whoa!!! you already asked on my behalf... now u gonna make me cry. ehen i av never registered before plus what's with this material i am supposed to pass on to u d birthday is a recessed one.... lol

Exam materials na, what else?

Cry baby lipsrsealed
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by hardbody: 9:16am On May 28, 2017
oluwalonikemi:
wrong heading, only those who are yet to register with TRCN will write the exam, not all teachers

Yeah. Dead right. I just confirmed it.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by creamylicious(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

Exam materials na, what else?

Cry baby lipsrsealed
lol my signature 'now u gonna make me cry' i do not even know what the materials look like.... no single clue.... shebi it's basically education terms that would be asked??
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by hardbody: 9:22am On May 28, 2017
creamylicious:
lol my signature 'now u gonna make me cry' i do not even know what the materials look like.... no single clue.... shebi it's basically education terms that would be asked??

You'll be fine. On your last line, i am not in that noble profession so i can only assume you are correct.
Re: All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN by creamylicious(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

You'll be fine. On your last line, i am not in that noble profession so i can only assume you are correct.
you can dig further from yr sis inlaw na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved / Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat / Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.